• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'happy ending' massages are illegal

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Police say 'happy ending' massages are illegal
[h=1]Thursday, 27 June, 2013, 6:12pm[/h]
Massage parlour “happy endings” are considered a form of prostitution and are therefore illegal, Beijing police confirmed on Thursday. This is in response to earlier reports in the southern province of Guangdong which suggested it could be in a legal grey area.

Guangzhou-based Southern Metropolis Daily on Wednesday reported that a Foshan court had overturned a decision to charge an owner of a massage parlour and three associates with organised prostitution. They had allegedly allowed employees to offer clients manual stimulation and “other erotic massages”.

After further investigation, the defendants were acquitted due to “unclear facts and improper applications of the law”. The court said manual stimulation was not, by criminal law, considered a form of prostitution.

But Beijing police hit back on Thursday citing its own laws stipulated by the Ministry of Public Security, which specified that providing or receiving of sexual activity for hire, including oral sex, masturbation or sodomy, would be considered prostitution and thus, illegal.

“Prostitution entails both persons involved to have reached a subjective agreement on a price or exchange before the transaction. If both parties acknowledge it is sex for hire; it is considered solicited prostitution,” the Beijing-based Jinghua Times reported, quoting a police statement.

Those caught soliciting prostitution could face between 10 to 15 days in prison and a fine of 5,000 yuan (HK$6,300). Repeated offenders would be fined the same amount but may be sentenced to re-education through labour, the police said.

Manual stimulation by hand is often offered as an extra service at many massage and “beauty” parlours across the country and is an issue of contention.

Though prostitution is illegal in China, no country has as many sex workers. But recent crack downs on the booming trade have made sex workers lives tougher.

A report in May by US-based Human Rights Watch highlighted the difficulties sex workers faced and placed the fault firmly at the door of authorities. The report blamed rigid policies, rampant corruption and the Communist Party's discomfort with sex for assault and abuse by police and customers, arbitrary detentions without trial and forced HIV testing.

Non-governmental groups continue to be discouraged or prevented from helping sex workers.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing like sinkapore's way of dealing with it.

By having licensed brothels and can collect taxes from the pimps and prostitutes some more

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
China really boleh this type of law also grey area in some areas and clear in some, so finally, better go to Southern China.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if I tcss with the masseuse and she says I very hamsum and my one very the big without giving me specials, I'll walk home with an exaggerated gait and break into song and dance ala zorro.....please don't fuck my happiness :p

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is illegal? C'mon.....

[video=youtube;FdWYXwjJhAU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdWYXwjJhAU[/video]

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You lucky bastards. During time when working job no opportunity to go these places. Now no more work got some money, knn old man me no excuse to go, also if go don't know where to start looking.

Hi Oldfart,

Try Joo Chiat ktv for a start.:o

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi Oldfart,

Try Joo Chiat ktv for a start.:o

First of all I don't think its as happening as those places mentioned because I heard from friends those women will like bring in a tray of "accessories" and have many courses. This I thinks Joo Chiat or anywhere here can offer. Secondly I live very near there cannot be seen coming out of one of these joints, too dangerous.

jw5

Loyal
Nabez, if cannot have happy ending, then go massage for what?

Those who don't believe in happy endings should either visit a sauna in Macau, or watch the movie "Due West - Our Sex Journey".
The latter is cheaper. :p

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
一路向西 :biggrin: :biggrin:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wPnb60Ng62c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You're then man spotter! Thanks for the video, now I have a little change of mind about Thai phuying already.