• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happiness at last !

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I kena pm a skull photo. Not sure how the troll did it, maybe IT people can tell me.

This thread is all about the split-personality troll and it is more fun to annoy them, esp when we have move forward in life and the troll is still stuck in the m&d. :biggrin:

Worse, USA is moving backward and the more they cut taxes, the faster they move backwards. :biggrin:

Some of postings may be provocative to Singaporeans, but I have to thank the SAF officers who advise me to migrate if I have a chance. :biggrin: They are right.

Ah SAF officers advise you to migrate? Wow, that sure is something. I really think with the way USA is going, and the way china is growing, its just a matter of time that USA becomes irrelevant.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah SAF officers advise you to migrate? Wow, that sure is something. I really think with the way USA is going, and the way china is growing, its just a matter of time that USA becomes irrelevant.

Hey, I was a rebel in NS, kena marked until I pointed my AR15 at my encik and told him that it was not worth me shooting his brain out because he had none. I escaped detention barrack when they realised that I was a W.H.

I am not sure if USA can dig themselves out of the ditch. They have to bite the bullet and tell Americans that their good lives are over. This will be political suicide. So, I get pretty worried for our friend, RedBull.

As for China, they are a long way before becoming an acceptable replacement for USA. But they have started investing in gold mines. So, they are serious in having a gold-back RMB.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I can relate to that. Singapore does not suit someone that is a rebel. I think your SAF officer saw that and told you what is correct. Perhaps they also know that SIngapore is not for anyone. Having said that, if you don't fit a certain personality, Australia would not suit anyone as well. You are right, China still has a long way to go. But the transformation so far is amazing. How long it is going to take, is still unknown, there is still a lot of people living under the poverty line.

Hey, I was a rebel in NS, kena marked until I pointed my AR15 at my encik and told him that it was not worth me shooting his brain out because he had none. I escaped detention barrack when they realised that I was a W.H.

I am not sure if USA can dig themselves out of the ditch. They have to bite the bullet and tell Americans that their good lives are over. This will be political suicide. So, I get pretty worried for our friend, RedBull.

As for China, they are a long way before becoming an acceptable replacement for USA. But they have started investing in gold mines. So, they are serious in having a gold-back RMB.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think I can relate to that. Singapore does not suit someone that is a rebel. I think your SAF officer saw that and told you what is correct. Perhaps they also know that SIngapore is not for anyone. Having said that, if you don't fit a certain personality, Australia would not suit anyone as well. You are right, China still has a long way to go. But the transformation so far is amazing. How long it is going to take, is still unknown, there is still a lot of people living under the poverty line.

For Australia, just see the Eureka Uprising and how rebels took back their rights from the corrupt colony police.

See also my namesake, Ned Kelly!

The problem with China's growth is that it is unbalanced, economically and socially. The treatment of non-Han Chinese can be a cause of instability.

And the gaps between the rich and poor are too large.
That is why there are so many China mei meis waiting to be my concubines :biggrin:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Australia, just see the Eureka Uprising and how rebels took back their rights from the corrupt colony police.

See also my namesake, Ned Kelly!

The problem with China's growth is that it is unbalanced, economically and socially. The treatment of non-Han Chinese can be a cause of instability.

And the gaps between the rich and poor are too large.
That is why there are so many China mei meis waiting to be my concubines :biggrin:

CHina is a very big place. Walk on street can see rich and poor people. Some towkay dress very shabbily, some dress very posh but is actually poor. A lot of mei mei want to be concubine, a lot wants to be empress dowager. I think the biggest difference is in mentality. A lot, majority, still have this Chinese mentality that would take a long time to overcome.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good that medicare covers your injury. At least you put your tax $ to good use.

These days, Rolex replicas are well made, down to the hologram. But I still like this one. :biggrin:

img54.jpg

Heehee.. this rolex is cute ! After spending 6yrs here in Aust, I no longer go for brand liao.. Juz need a reliable one with no maintenace :wink:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heehee.. this rolex is cute ! After spending 6yrs here in Aust, I no longer go for brand liao.. Juz need a reliable one with no maintenace :wink:

Rolexes are made that way. Good things are not cheap, cheap things are not good. Haven't got much people looking at my watch here. I think because its a Stainless steel, and there is no gold on it they think its a fake. Wahahahah.