• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Han Hui Hui seeking for money!

jw5

Loyal
Did you donate "Via A Third Party"? :rolleyes::biggrin:

My hubby and I donated to Roy Ngerng.

I just Roy to know he has our support.

And really, it is not fair of Isollargardo to poke fun at Roy and Huihui in this manner. They are good souls standing up for what they believe in.

If not for Roy and Ah Hui (my hubby pet name for her) your prime minister would not be compelled to make all these changes to your CPF retirement plan funds.

akasha

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is ok for the PAP appointed bastards to poke fun.

They are paid to do just that and to blow smokescreen to cover the hundreds of bilions stolen from us

It is not enough just to vote oppo. Money and time and efforts must be given to people like Roy to show them they do not stand alone.
Important to others watching now. Roy and others must be supported by the hundreds of thousands

Then and only then can we get our money back from CPF.
When they know we meet their violence on us with greater violence back on them

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
That would not have been so bad as if NOT asking before taking.

Or not returning after taking......

A little bird from the West told me that Familee does indeed "return" money after "borrowing" it at zero interest from Temasick for their own shell companies registered in the Bahamas, Caymans, BVI, Mauritius, Seychelles, Malta.

That is, when their investments made by their shell companies are profitable, Familee does return the "borrowed" funds.

akasha

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too, I'll give.

If not for Roy Ngerng we'd still be complacent about our CPF funds and their low, low interest rates attached to them.

When a hundred thousand and more give, the fucking PAP will pangsai on entrances of MRT stations.
They find they got to liquidate Tumasick and all their fucking mickey mouse companies to return us our CPF.

jw5

Loyal
If anybody wants to donate, please just donate.

Don't be like a gutless moron and donate "via a third party".

LOL ......................... :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
roy has done the right thing. the fact pinky balls shrinked and has offer a payout at 65 shows he has succrumbed to the advent of public outcry. i think in due time, street protest n a clash will be a highly probably event.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
roy has done the right thing. the fact pinky balls shrinked and has offer a payout at 65 shows he has succrumbed to the advent of public outcry. i think in due time, street protest n a clash will be a highly probably event.

that will give Lee hsien Loong the opportunity to deploy the tanks and soldiers and crush the uprising and establish the new communist party.china has claimed their meritocratic party of CCP is far superior than demoracy.

jw5

Loyal
Will you be joining the protest?

That's what tonychat predicted too. Kudos to him for predicting it first. :wink:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
that will give Lee hsien Loong the opportunity to deploy the tanks and soldiers and crush the uprising and establish the new communist party.china has claimed their meritocratic party of CCP is far superior than demoracy.

if THAT happens he would b in dubai joining thugsin for 3 meals everyday.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will you be joining the protest?

That's what tonychat predicted too. Kudos to him for predicting it first. :wink:

i will not. not becos no balls. but becos revolutionists r the first to take the plunge and game overed. politics hv no place for pple who starts revolutions. Mikhail Gorbachev , Chee Soon Juan, Zhao Zi Yang, Sun Yat Sen all fell to the same contempt. The Art of War calls for calm in mind, exploit timing and is best to hold a line like the spartans or a prancing leopard. Never rush for first blood.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i will not. not becos no balls. but becos revolutionists r the first to take the plunge and game overed. politics hv no place for pple who starts revolutions. Mikhail Gorbachev , Chee Soon Juan, Zhao Zi Yang, Sun Yat Sen all fell to the same contempt. The Art of War calls for calm in mind, exploit timing and is best to hold a line like the spartans or a prancing leopard. Never rush for first blood.

Lee Kuan Yew was a revolutionary,look where it got him.author of 3 bestselling novels,Hard truths,one man and his idea and singapore story.

akasha

Alfrescian
Loyal

molotov cocktails very good for tanks.
Besides tankees are singaporeans and so easy for them to point their cannons at PAPs and generals and blow them apart.
More likely than not, the tankees want back their CPF and the only way will be to use the tanks and charge into Istana and kill them all.
Be as merciful to PAP as you are merciful to smallpox and ebola virus

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
molotov cocktails very good for tanks.
Besides tankees are singaporeans and so easy for them to point their cannons at PAPs and generals and blow them apart.
More likely than not, the tankees want back their CPF and the only way will be to use the tanks and charge into Istana and kill them all.
Be as merciful to PAP as you are merciful to smallpox and ebola virus

did u see the poodles rounding up Chee S Juan and his bunch of ragtag freedom fighters?these people are not only loyal to the Men in White,they are 100% obedient to their commanders......Chee S juan was lucky he wasnt given the negro treatment and beaten down with police batons like a nigger dog and torn apart by police K9.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP should fire its current bunch of PAP IBs ...they are pretty useless as they have nothing new to add. Instead of making us question the opposition, they have succeeded in galvanizing support for the opposition.

akasha

Alfrescian
Loyal
did u see the poodles rounding up Chee S Juan and his bunch of ragtag freedom fighters?these people are not only loyal to the Men in White,they are 100% obedient to their commanders......Chee S juan was lucky he wasnt given the negro treatment and beaten down with police batons like a nigger dog and torn apart by police K9.

We seen poodles running and hiding in ambulances when their fucking cars burn and burn and burn
Less than 300 ahnehs can make them kadangkarbo.

What when we get 100,000 very angry singaporeans?
All the Maggots in White will rush for the ambulance first to shit into thier white pants

And do not forget.

In days or in weeks, an old bastard and traitor now in wheelchair will be in the coffin

AND HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE ON THOSE MOTHERFUCKER IN WHITE