• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hamas terrorist screaming allahu akbar as he beheads dead man with a shovel

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Horrifying footage shows Hamas terrorist screaming as he beheads dead man with a shovel​

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1827088/hamas-terrorist-beheads-dead-man-with-shovel-video

Hamas terrorists destroyed houses

Hamas terrorists destroyed houses (Image: Getty)
Israel has shared horrific footage of a Hamas terrorist attempting to behead a dead man with a shovel.
It is one of a number of sickening images shared during a 43-minute screening for international journalists, which included accounts of how Hamas terrorists attacked children and even gloated about their crimes.
Jotam Confino, the journalist who shared the thread on Twitter, described how a father and his two young sons fled their attackers. A Hamas soldier killed the father with a grenade while badly injuring the two boys.
In another video, a Hamas militant is seen trying to behead a dead Israeli with a shovel.

https://live.primis.tech/live/liveView.php?s=114945&playerApiId=v114945

One piece of footage shows a Hamas terrorist ringing his mother with one of his victim's phones, saying: “I killed 10 Jews with my own hands. I’m using the dead Jewish woman’s phone to call you now.”

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mother replies: “May god protect you.”
Other pieces of footage show a house being set on fire and a "photo of dead baby and child burned beyond recognition", Mr Confino added.
Israeli government spokesperson Eylon Levy announced on Monday that Israeli would share the footage in an attempt to disprove those "denying" what had happened.
Hamas terrorists attacked a music festival

Hamas terrorists attacked a music festival (Image: Getty)
He said: "The IDF has been collecting footage from bodycams taken by Hamas death squads as they rampaged through the communities in southern Israel, butchering everyone in sight.
"I can't believe I'm saying this... As we work to defeat the terror organisation we are witnessing a Holocaust denial-like phenomenon evolving in real-time as people are casting doubt on the magnitude of the atrocities Hamas committed against our people and in fact recorded in order to glorify this violence."
Following the Hamas attack, Israel has launched a heavy bombing campaign in Gaza, killing 5,000 civilians according to the Hamas-run health ministry.