• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hamas member says fighting for Palestine isn’t the end goal. The end goal is to spread Islam across the world

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
This who seek the truth will stray away from radicalism.
The perception of most non-Muslims is that "moderate" Muslims will refrain from condemning Islamic extremists because there is still a great deal of affinity with their fellow believers (misguided or not).

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
So says the dimwit who has only 2 brain cells.
But..,,,, But, I think a Thai Elephant is even more capable and has more brain cells and intelligence than you. See for yourself. Below are video excerpts taken from our recent trip to Chiang Mai. Mind you, the Thai Elephant had started from a piece of plain white paper. Enjoy.

By the way, I'm going for another overseas vacation with my wife tomorrow. Bye.

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what I gather, the messages have nothing to do with religion. It's a system of righteousness and justice that was revealed.
Religion leads the people to paganism.

Islam was created to aide the expansion goal of uthman.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The perception of most non-Muslims is that "moderate" Muslims will refrain from condemning Islamic extremists because there is still a great deal of affinity with their fellow believers (misguided or not).
Actually it's because of threats and name calling if you criticise or annoy radicals.