• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hamas member says fighting for Palestine isn’t the end goal. The end goal is to spread Islam across the world

SinghSons

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bird of same feather flock together ( e.g., CCP, NK)

These people are not named bandits or hooligans for nothing.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life is hardly peaceful and certainly highly unpredictable.
But we can limit and reduce the volatility. Life is certainly not bed of roses for all. I don't know what have Islam taught the Muslim about life. Christianity or Bible tell us that we must lead a life glorifying God. Your life is to glorify God through Jesus Christ. Jesus proclaimed it has solution for all your life issue. Bible also says that life is not a bed of roses But Jesus has overcome death. With you in him.

Some say 90% of your lives problem can be solved by money. The 10% remains unsolvable even by money.

orh mee suah

Alfrescian
Loyal
They don't want Israel. They want the world!
I believe them. If Israel is defeated, the world will be the next.
Any leader of a nation who calls for Israel to be wiped off the map will meet Gaddafi and Saddam first on the other side.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam lag behind Christianity by 700 years. So the Renaissance in Europe started in Italy about 1500. Another 200 years to go.

How is this related to your point on religion influence declining when more info are accessible?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why I have always been saying that religions cause more deaths and miseries than anything else on this planet.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why I have always been saying that religions cause more deaths and miseries than anything else on this planet.
From what I gather, the messages have nothing to do with religion. It's a system of righteousness and justice that was revealed.
Religion leads the people to paganism.