• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Halal-certified shops cannot display cake with merry christmas greeting!!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot eat halal beef! cannot eat pork! cannot eat cake! cannot celebrate Christmas, new year, cny, deepavali! No wonder they are blowing themselves up.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can display Mohammed dressed up as Santa Claus?
Why can't they respect other religion and give well wishes as a sign of respect and tolerance? It's not like they are displaying a cake with Mohammed n all his wives(aged from 9-40somethings) like the last supper setting and put Merry Christmas on the cake, only then can take offence lah. :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why can't they respect other religion and give well wishes as a sign of respect and tolerance? It's not like they are displaying a cake with Mohammed n all his wives(aged from 9-40somethings) like the last supper setting and put Merry Christmas on the cake, only then can take offence lah. :biggrin:
Its called subjugation. To be under the control of the clerics. As far as i know, there are no such prohobition.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its called subjugation. To be under the control of the clerics. As far as i know, there are no such prohobition.
In direct translation - they have brains but only use it to put in bedbugs at beautiful neighbour's home coz they do not like their own turdface n jealous of others/ or only use brains to kill non believers/ or rape/molest/beat up/tarnish reputation of their own family members/ or sell drugs/ or procreate like a piled up car accident despite not being able to feed themselves. No wonder Xi Jinping tried to recondition their brains!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why can't they respect other religion and give well wishes as a sign of respect and tolerance?

It's simple. moslems genuinely believe that if they disrespect other religions, it would make their allah very happy. This will help pious moslems score points before allah. Outside of singapore, nearly all pious moslems show open disrespect to other religions as instructed by their religious scholars and preachers.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A muslim is a believer in God. But they currently choose to believe in clerics and priests.

I've never once considered a moslem a believer in god. You are right in the sense that they believe in clerics and priests.

moslems subscribe to a political belief and a way of life that revolves entirely around rituals, harsh treatment and hate, not a personal relationship with God.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are these Islamic fanatics behaving like CCPee dogs, shoving their extreme ideologies down our throats ?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I've never once considered a moslem a believer in god. You are right in the sense that they believe in clerics and priests.

moslems subscribe to a political belief and a way of life that revolves entirely around rituals, harsh treatment and hate, not a personal relationship with God.
Don't christians believe in their priests and pastors? Trust and believe in what they preach and their interpretation of holy scriptures?

Christians subscribe to a way of life that revolves entirely around converting non-believers/pagans to their faith.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't christians believe in their priests and pastors? Trust and believe in what they preach and their interpretation of holy scriptures?

Christians subscribe to a way of life that revolves entirely around converting non-believers/pagans to their faith.
They are all the same just like the communist. Brainwashed since young.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Do they celebrate 911?
I'm afraid they do. Those fuckers!:eek:

happy-9-11-cake.jpg
1609090549228.jpeg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Not to the same extent as moslems and their religious clergy. Christians don't have state sponsored religious vigilantes, religious board to declare what is permissible to eat or a parallel set of laws for believers only.

If you have a problem with christians sharing their faith with you, you essentially have a problem with Jesus. Jesus went around preaching and converting others, and sent out his disciples to do the same.

I have an active social life as a grassroots leader. That has nothing to do with converting other people to my faith.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are right. Most of them do not have a personal relationship with God. They wear the religion/hijab for show, like a mask. Underneath it all, they harbour a lot of ill feelings/irrational jealousy, even amongst themselves/their family members/neighbours/others. In Dubai, they wear elaborate clothes like an Imam, but drank beer/alcohol openly. This religion breeds so much hypocrisy/contempt/hate for others and themselves.
And the way some of them follow the clerics blindly, if the clerics jump into a well, they all would jump in too.