• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hair Loss problem.......He Shou Wu herb the best option ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So bald black men is the bestest in pulling off the bald look?

Nobody can beat the niggers in the afro look. They are genetically blessed with naturally thick curly hair.

don_cornelius.jpg

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody can beat the niggers in the afro look. They are genetically blessed with naturally thick curly hair.

don_cornelius.jpg

But they are now so ashamed of their natural hair no one wears it anymore, esp the celeb ladies. See beyonce, michelle obama, rihanna, halle berry. Every one wants be be like angmo, even the blacks.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hair loss is never a problem
man created this problem for themselves
and this made others rich - esp the quacks

bald is handsome...look at laksaboy - so handsome!!!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey i thought we r discussing about good botak looks? How come afro hairstyle come to play? But of course afro style very natural for the blacks...they have the best of both worlds. Got hair n no hair they can pull it off.

Actually i think so. Blacks due to their genetics will mostly have puffy afro type of hair.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was reading "Juicing for Life" and came across suggestions for hair loss. Here are some recommendations.

A good diet. Avoid processed foods

Include foods rich in sulphur containing amino acids L-cysteine & L-methionine for example eggs, legumes & cabbage. If you eat meat, eat moderately & eat lean meat & fish.

Cut down on sweets. Fruit sugar e.g. fructose may contribute to baldness

Include foods rich in B vitamins with emphasis on choline, inositol, and PABA.
Choline are found in foods like eggs, wheat germs, legumes(beans, split peas,lentils), oatmeal & brown rice.
Inositol -whole wheat & legumes
PABA- mushroom,cabbage, sunflower seeds,wheat germ, oats, spinach, eggs

Make sure you have essential fatty acids eg. fish oil. flax seed oil.

You need B-complex vitamins, vitamin C & vitamin E

The book also describes how to make a ginger juice hair tonic. Use a 1 to 2 inch ginger root. Juice it & massage the tonic onto your scalp. Let it dry & after 10 to 15 minutes & then shampoo.

Also can make a Cayenne pepper tonic. 4 oz of red cayenne pepper. 1 pint 100 proof vodka. Mix the pepper with the vodka. Let it sit for 2 weeks, shaking the mixture several times. After 2 weeks, strain out the pepper e.g. using a nylon stocking. Each day apply the mixture to the thinning or balding spot. Within 5 to 6 weeks hair should grow( will not work if hair loss is due to hereditary).

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was reading "Juicing for Life" and came across suggestions for hair loss. Here are some recommendations.

A good diet. Avoid processed foods

Include foods rich in sulphur containing amino acids L-cysteine & L-methionine for example eggs, legumes & cabbage. If you eat meat, eat moderately & eat lean meat & fish.

Cut down on sweets. Fruit sugar e.g. fructose may contribute to baldness

Include foods rich in B vitamins with emphasis on choline, inositol, and PABA.
Choline are found in foods like eggs, wheat germs, legumes(beans, split peas,lentils), oatmeal & brown rice.
Inositol -whole wheat & legumes
PABA- mushroom,cabbage, sunflower seeds,wheat germ, oats, spinach, eggs

Make sure you have essential fatty acids eg. fish oil. flax seed oil.

You need B-complex vitamins, vitamin C & vitamin E

The book also describes how to make a ginger juice hair tonic. Use a 1 to 2 inch ginger root. Juice it & massage the tonic onto your scalp. Let it dry & after 10 to 15 minutes & then shampoo.

Also can make a Cayenne pepper tonic. 4 oz of red cayenne pepper. 1 pint 100 proof vodka. Mix the pepper with the vodka. Let it sit for 2 weeks, shaking the mixture several times. After 2 weeks, strain out the pepper e.g. using a nylon stocking. Each day apply the mixture to the thinning or balding spot. Within 5 to 6 weeks hair should grow( will not work if hair loss is due to hereditary).

i think my case is either hypothyroid, vit B15 deficiency or scalp fungal infection..........i took MSM and the greasy, yellowish dandruff went away but still got white dandruff and hair very oily...........MSM tends to make my hair grow fast so hope can help lah........

PM me leh if you got good suggestions..........

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If people became bald,,i think they should just except it,,when accepted, its no longer a problem as one is not controlled by it.

than these quacks and snake oil salesmen will run out of business...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CB Kia Tonchat will say to cure baldness, pour the whole bottle of Soursop juice on your head.. LOL..

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No..he say eat vegan will cure baldness and those on vegan diet will become supermen...can fly to the sun and back and be immortal and heaven is on earth...

CB Kia Tonchat will say to cure baldness, pour the whole bottle of Soursop juice on your head.. LOL..

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Linda Louise, Lady McCartney (née Eastman; formerly See; 24 September 1941 – 17 April 1998, vegan since 1975. died of CANCER 1998
So yes, if you become vegan your hair will grow. and then you will die

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey i thought we r discussing about good botak looks? How come afro hairstyle come to play? But of course afro style very natural for the blacks...they have the best of both worlds. Got hair n no hair they can pull it off.

Clean shave with some tattoo is an option I might try if I go bald one day. I think the idea is cool.

Hair-Tattoo-For-Bald-1.jpg

ht_before_after_hair_tattoo_nt_120530_wmain.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing wrong with being botak lah,,to me a botak man is definitely not poor. Being botak is high maintainance. Have to shave once every 4 days,,alot of time and $$ as have to buy many shaving blades,,,and shave once every 4 or 5 days is damn time consuming,,,not easy hor,,,