• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Had a huge fight with my tuition teacher...........

westin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just now she was marking a biology assignment which she had given me. in one of the MCQ questions, i ticked 'yes' to the statement 'Kissing can spread HIV'.

She told me it is wrong and kissing can't spread HIV theoretically. Some more she sort of sarcastically said that i must be a virgin and never kissed a gal before as i dun know this kind of common sense thing.

At this point i damn dulan.. i flare up and use my ipad to google the question and show her that there are articles saying that kissing can spread HIV. she was unconvinced and we started arguing for a good 10 minutes.

Then in the heat of the moment.. i shouted at her "OK! since u said kissing cant spread HIV... i tell u now i got HIV... u dare kiss me to prove yr point?!" suddenly she just lean forward and started to peck my lip.

my heart skipped a beat and i was totally shocked at what just happened. but being a guy, my mammalian instincts took over and i held onto her head, stuck out my tongue and started to french kiss her. i can tell she seemed totally stunned. In my head, i was thinking 'Oh my gawd! I can't believe i m going to fark my tutor!!!"

However just as i was about to unhook her bra, she stopped me from doing so and said "let's just stop here" and ran out of my house. I was like a deer caught in the headlights. my kkj was already fully erect, ready for her CP and she just ran out like that. Feeling damn pissed, I called my mum to fire her and decided to jerk off to her pic on FB!

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just now she was marking a biology assignment which she had given me. in one of the MCQ questions, i ticked 'yes' to the statement 'Kissing can spread HIV'.

She told me it is wrong and kissing can't spread HIV theoretically. Some more she sort of sarcastically said that i must be a virgin and never kissed a gal before as i dun know this kind of common sense thing.

At this point i damn dulan.. i flare up and use my ipad to google the question and show her that there are articles saying that kissing can spread HIV. she was unconvinced and we started arguing for a good 10 minutes.

Then in the heat of the moment.. i shouted at her "OK! since u said kissing cant spread HIV... i tell u now i got HIV... u dare kiss me to prove yr point?!" suddenly she just lean forward and started to peck my lip.

my heart skipped a beat and i was totally shocked at what just happened. but being a guy, my mammalian instincts took over and i held onto her head, stuck out my tongue and started to french kiss her. i can tell she seemed totally stunned. In my head, i was thinking 'Oh my gawd! I can't believe i m going to fark my tutor!!!"

However just as i was about to unhook her bra, she stopped me from doing so and said "let's just stop here" and ran out of my house. I was like a deer caught in the headlights. my kkj was already fully erect, ready for her CP and she just ran out like that. Feeling damn pissed, I called my mum to fire her and decided to jerk off to her pic on FB!

Limbei now want to study biology and need a tuition teacher, can share her contact?

ps. dun sack la, you daft ah?

Last edited:

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Limbei now want to study biology and need a tuition teacher, can share her contact?

ps. dun sack la, you daft ah?

Yah lah, why sack her? For all you know, this could just be the beginning of a beautiful affair that you will remember for your whole life...

Also, from her reaction, most likely she wants to try a virgin freshie like you...give her a chance lah...and give yourself a chance lah..but just be prepared for the consequences...LOLLO:biggrin:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, you post at the wrong forum??? You should go sammyboyforum and post in the adult discuss about sex section!!! Here is sammyboy kopi tiam!!!:biggrin:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

how old are you?

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
you need tuition on biology?

Yeah...real life practical biology with demonstration by the leacher on the wonderful benefits of sex...oops....teacher....

By the way, just noticed you also have a wonderfully sexy avatar...just wonder if you are similarly endowed in real life....:biggrin:

Cheers.

LauCheeBye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS IS REALLY A COPY CAT! Its from HWZ http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...ad-huge-fight-my-tuition-teacher-4312512.html

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
So now what? TS is going to come in next and ask readers to upz him as a sign of appreciation for the story so that he will continue next on oral sex and more upz will lead to anal sex and more upz finally lead to real bong?

LauCheeBye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So now what? TS is going to come in next and ask readers to upz him as a sign of appreciation for the story so that he will continue next on oral sex and more upz will lead to anal sex and more upz finally lead to real bong?

This jerk is a serial copycat ... cut and paste from other forums and come here to show off...zap him !!!!!! :oIo:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

Somebody should direct him to the other sammyboy forum...

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Actually come to think it, I DO need to brush up on my biology (am returning to school for a second diploma). May I know where I can contact this tutor for a quickie, I mean, quick revision? Pls PM me contact. Thanks!