• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Haa..Ah Tiong Man found his gf kana fucked preg (Acceptable!)

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is this man painted as a criminal?

He is the VICTIM. Give him a tiger. I cannot condone cheating women.

AWARE should be aware of this. In Singapore ALL MEN are fucked by AWARE. They want the best of both worlds.....phooooeeey!

Singapore Women's Charter Act should be changed. they are Jurassic. All S'pore women in AWARE are dinosaurs.

you are right! this should be the way to treat those slut!

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah Tiong man should know better - treat Ah Tiong cunt with respect and not fuck her before marriage is the stupidest thing he could have done. :biggrin:

hi there

1. bro, honest my job allows me to travel in and out chiney several times a year.
2. since the late 90s.
3. i have seen one too many of such saga happening daily.
4. never trust a chiney chick.
5. not only two-timing, at times 3 pricks in a row thing!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only in Asian societies does a man who lays a hand on a woman is called a man.

In the rest of the world, he is called a coward.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only in Asian societies does a man who lays a hand on a woman is called a man.

In the rest of the world, he is called a coward.

I thought all women seek equal rights as men? If they wanna be men, they need to take punches like men do.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
8343431203.jpg

images

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Tiong man should know better - treat Ah Tiong cunt with respect and not fuck her before marriage is the stupidest thing he could have done. :biggrin:

Just read the joke threat. Very relevant quote :

"F**K a woman and she Loves you... Love a woman and she F**KS you".

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC girls always have several lovers. I have had many PRC FBs and they either are the mistresses/girlfriends of other SG/PRC men. One FB got SG sugar daddy and boyfriend in China. No surprise :biggrin: