• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ha Ha ! Who created this GIF ? LOL

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Came across this GIF at HWZ forum !:biggrin:

vzQ4njF.gif

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not goot...onli 1st sentence start with moi...after tat all I...syntax inconsistence...:biggrin::p

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can add!!

I will make Singaporeans healthy by making our public transportation breakdown more often!

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't that a gif by an edmw member? Go there and ask la you ask here for fuck?

Edmw member cannot be a Sammyboy member here at the same time ? Are you stupid FUCK ? U deserve to be FUCK...LOL :biggrin:

Pls use ur fucking stupid brain....this GIF might be a TALENT from Sammyboy forum ! LOL :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Edmw member cannot be a Sammyboy member here at the same time ? Are you stupid FUCK ? U deserve to be FUCK...LOL :biggrin:

Pls use ur fucking stupid brain....this GIF might be a TALENT from Sammyboy forum ! LOL :rolleyes:

Nigger i highly doubt it in fact it's more likely the other way around more likely to find a sammyboy member in emdw as for sending me a PM with fuck you all because of this thread well you're a stinky cunt aren't you nigger?

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nigger i highly doubt it in fact it's more likely the other way around more likely to find a sammyboy member in emdw as for sending me a PM with fuck you all because of this thread well you're a stinky cunt aren't you nigger?

Well i doubt that you are another desperadoo low life cunt who needs to be kick in the asshole ! So, do you me to fuck your smelly ass ? Jah RastaFuck ? LOL :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_ = DOUCHEBAG :biggrin: