• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

H Shaw pg

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Howard Shaw been to Jail Before.

The papers mentioned Sammyboy forum. It was Sammyboy that corrupted Shaw.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

This Shaw guy is a hardened criminal! This is his third criminal charge and we can only imagine the number of times that he wasn't caught. This adulterous scum should be imprisoned for showing repeated disrespect to the laws of the country. I hope he gets the maximum 7 years!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This Shaw guy is a hardened criminal! This is his third criminal charge and we can only imagine the number of times that he wasn't caught. This adulterous scum should be imprisoned for showing repeated disrespect to the laws of the country. I hope he gets the maximum 7 years!

Not commit same crime is counted as first timer and not repeat offender........just not counted as prison first-timer nia.
fuckers that really needs to be taste prison life are fucktards like WW and Con Hee.....

boylover

Alfrescian
Loyal

i am curious... ... Why our law enforced that it's an offence to have sex with girls under age of 18, whereas in china, it's age of 16. why like that??? tsk...tsk...:p

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doctor langar cyclist to death get 4 weeks, H. Shaw provide enjoyment to the young
gal will get less than 4 weeks, probably 2 weeks than he behave himself = good behavior =
1 week! minus Sat + Sunday = 5days! hooray!

H. Shaw is good man I respect him very much!!

No remission for jail sentences below a month la dude.....