• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GVGT! Brazilian President confessed that he already healed from COVID and got immunity already

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://video.sina.com.cn/p/news/2020-03-28/detail-iimxxsth2226989.d.html

视频-巴西总统自曝患过新冠肺炎 无任何症状已有免疫抗体

00:00/00:58

相关视频
猜你喜欢

1 2 3

热门视频

加载失败,重新试试

分享到:

评论

视频信息

发布时间:2020-03-28 08:57:30 来源:新浪新闻综合

频道: 新闻中心 / 新闻视频

标签: 健康医疗

简介:
近日,据Terra网消息,巴西总统博索纳罗称他与许多人近几周都已患过新冠肺炎,并强调他们这些人无任何症状,目前已有免疫抗体。博索纳罗拒绝透露最新检测结果,他说:“我的话比检测结果更可信。”此前他曾表示“如果我感染新冠不会有任何感觉。”(时间视频)

https://video.sina.com.cn/p/news/2020-03-28/detail-iimxxsth2226989.d.html

巴 -Banishi 总统 Self-exposure 过 New coronary pneumonia

简介 :

Coming soon, Terra web site information, Tomohashi Hakucho, also known as “Other people” have recently been diagnosed with neonatal pneumonia, concurrently with other people, without any symptoms. The latest results of the refusal of the explosion of the hunting, etc .: “My reputation is more reliable”.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Just about every politician and every member of royalty has tested positive.

However you notice that none of the reports say that they have fallen ill.

What does that tell you about the severity of the disease in most?

Big news when Tom Hanks and wife tested positive. You'll have to hunt for stories about the fact that they are now over it. That's faster than me recovering from a common cold. I usually feel crap for 10 days and then another week before I can get back on my bike.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why are all these politicians, the rich and the famous testing positive?

The answer lies in the fact that their importance puts them in a position to demand a test whereas you and I would be refused because we did not meet the criteria for testing.

What this also tells you is that the virus is already everywhere. If you tested the whole population you'd probably find huge numbers have already caught the virus and recovered or never had any symptoms.

Iceland is going to do this. The results will be fascinating.