• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guy looking for girl he saw at Hougang Mrt a year ago

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha ha ha ha ha............

KNNCCCB...........you guys so funny..........I'm that guy leh, but 20 years ago like that.

If he dropped the thing and the gal pick it up and then the gal post to Stomp one year later, then it's news.

Such episodes, every guy oso got go through at one phase of their life, and that phase is called juvenile.

Nin Nah Ma......just tell her Ai Seo Kan mai...........can oredi, if she respond positively, nab....if not, fuck it.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why wait for a year then do this stun.

1 yr can't find a gf still, so got very desperate and wanted to find a cute gal he briefly met 1 yr ago.
Hahahaha.
No sincerity at all, only sometimes past by the area he saw her, not romantic at all, only desperation.

Donkey yrs ago in secondary school and when I was still very innocent, I chased after a bus where my crush was on for a few bus stops just to give her a gift. Hahaha, how silly was I then. She didn't fancy me back then but when I became a much better athlete she started to pay attention to me but I already boh hieu her by then. My regret? Should have learnt earlier can eat don't waste :biggrin:

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let say 1 day or 1 week still okay .
1 month a bit stretch already.
1 year is super wayang talking cock.
Now let you see her again . You may not even recognise her.
why....why... got this dramatic attention snatching stunt...
I salute...With my dick..