• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guy cheats on wife and gets exposed by wife who gained access to his FB account

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
309311_2639175394587_8156638_n.jpg

Dude cheats on wife and kena sexposed... by wife who gained access to his FB account and posted this photo

Pic of Andy and the scandal..... love it.... uploaded by his wife on behalf for him...

"Cheated behind the wife and went to HK with the slut..... so loving.... Hell of a good time there... Great sex, great hug and kisses....— at The Peak."

More drama
"He secretly went HK with the slut. Which idiot will keep the pic and let wife find out"

"haha! Lied to his wife and went all the way to HK with the gal. Impossible for me to believe only normal photo taking. This is only one of the pic. There r more that I nv post. Both hugging each other like they r glued to each other. At work, he is responsible and mature. Tt does not mean he is the same in a relationship. He can be an excellent worker in a company but at the same time he can be a total *** hole outside."

"Thank Andy for keepin the pic so tt I (the wife) can fight for full custody of the children."

"I hav given him a lot of chances... Forgive and forget countless times for the sakes of the kids.... Apparently he dun give a .... abt it and still continue his F* up ways.. So he is best being single so tt he can continue to fool around and lead his bechelor lifestyle. My blessing to him and only thank him for making so many mistakes so tt I am able to get all proof to get child custody."

"My first child was an accident. I nv intend to keep the baby even when he insist of keeping it. I was at the clinic for check up and appt for the abortion despit him calling me and asking me to keep the baby. What made me change my mind was when the doc did a scan on me and I already saw the tiny little hand on the screen. No doubt tt he tried his very best to take care of this family even with his idiotic action outside. Hating him is on a personal level but if I would comment objectively, he did a fairly acceptable job as an idiotic father and symbolic husband. He takes full ownership of seeing through the entire process of renovation of the house while I was heavily pregnant."

"It takes 2 hands to clap. He cannot escape from his crime. The 3rd party was also his ex gf tt was 12 years ago... Haha.. Tt gal also damn suay tt this idiot also mange to find her back. What hav been done cannot be undone. Maybe u guys can console him and tell him to let go of these 2 kids. Get tt gal to give birth for him."

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
he has not opened up and show you his tongue yet ...

waUHHAAA!!!!!!!!...that maybe his secret weapon!!!!! you guys are great man!!!!

don't play play ok..some DS go to the university and are smarter than many of us...:smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another sinkie woman trying to seek revenge on the Internet ..this kind of woman no wonder her husband want to " steal eat " .

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He must have money
He is one fat, ugly cunt

For men, having money is the great equalizer. Fact.

Some men are not genetically blessed. Wealth will compensate for that. Of course, you can be cynical and say his wealth attracts gold diggers, but I bet his wife is also one of them. She certainly hadn't married for 'love'.

How-to-Spot-a-Rich-Man-1180_lQXfgl8of5MZ.jpg