• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Guns and Roses Concert, what a fucking waste of time and money

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also went. Disappointed even with low expectations. Axl's high pitches sounded too artificial. Maybe autotune to the max.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
in u.s. fans make use of the opportunity to eye other fans to get laid, .

Funny you should mention this. I was in LA several years ago, and it just happened there was a Hall and Oates concert at Staples Center that coincided with my visit. So, I bought a ticket and went to the concert. Holy Shit, I never saw so many Cougars and MILFs in one place! We are talking women in their 50s and late 40s dressed like sluts with high heels and many with fake boobs. I guess H&O was their genre. Most of them had their tits half hanging out of their tops. If I had known, I would have gone to a nearby bar or restaurant, and hope to hook up with some of these concert goers after the concert.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I also went. Disappointed even with low expectations. Axl's high pitches sounded too artificial. Maybe autotune to the max.

I thought I was the only one that thought so.
You know, the funny
thing is that those people seating around me all thought it was a great concert and enjoyed themselves. But in terms of quality, I have been to far better ones. Maybe its just me, but I don't think these people know a good concert if it bit them on the arse. But whatever, after putting up with the horror show to get there, and spending their money, if they enjoyed themselves, then its all good.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Funny you should mention this. I was in LA several years ago, and it just happened there was a Hall and Oates concert at Staples Center that coincided with my visit. So, I bought a ticket and went to the concert. Holy Shit, I never saw so many Cougars and MILFs in one place! We are talking women in their 50s and late 40s dressed like sluts with high heels and many with fake boobs. I guess H&O was their genre. Most of them had their tits half hanging out of their tops. If I had known, I would have gone to a nearby bar or restaurant, and hope to hook up with some of these concert goers after the concert.

Hehe funny you should mention this.
No need wait for after concert.
Back in 93 when Metallica was here I hooked up with a chick during the concert. She had just quarrelled with her Boyfriend and was left alone. We left halfway. The rest is history. She was a student in UWC.
I had almost forgotten about this until Metallica was here last month.