• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gullible Singaporeans - Former MP Lim Hwee Hua posts up fake news on facebook page

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Re: Gullible Singaporeans - Former MP Lim Hwee Hua posts up fake news on facebook pag

a couple of things you can do sam since the IQ has dropped to a single digit ..... change your avatar to

alfred_e_neuman_[3d][1].gif

and/or stop mixing so much with clinton666. You are suffering from bongkangness by induction.

That would only apply if this forum was run commercially. It isn't.

I can do without the 80%. They've actually lowered my IQ. Many a time, I've ended up posting garbage out of sheer boredom.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Gullible Singaporeans - Former MP Lim Hwee Hua posts up fake news on facebook pag

I can do without the 80%. They've actually lowered my IQ. Many a time, I've ended up posting garbage out of sheer boredom.

If the 80% is able to lower your IQ, it reflects on you and not on them :-)

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

You are suffering from bongkangness by induction.

been ages last i heard of this word... bwahaha... don't think the boss is. bonkkang lah, perhaps is like what he said, bored until humbin :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

After all these years in this forum and seeing what other forums do both locally and abroad, I can honestly say its one of a kind. And it needs all 100%. 1.There has got to be one family that found a new life in a new world for the next generation and the seed came from this forum.
2.There has got to be one individual who was fired enough by this forum to work actively in bringing greater democracy to this country.
3.There got to be one family that made a good property investment as a result of this forum.
4.There has to be one individual who found medical relief in this forum.
5.There has got to be one family that discovered a piece of paradise just North of the causeway and a welcome respite from the concrete jungle
6. And finally there has to be one individual who found a place where he can say what he wants on any subject.

If you watch hard enough, you would have seen just yesterday, the following ;

Someone found a house, another a bank to get an attractive loan, possible venture in Bangkok, the best night spot in Shangai, how to apply a driving licence, permuatations of 7 and 8 are the most common drawn digits for 4D in recent timews, the new PUB CEO has already mastered the art of denial via the word "ponding", Ang Mos only marry ugly women (see can't see the logic with this one), someone declared she is a butch, that our kids continue to outperformed by the kids from Malaysia and China, Renault is a hopeless brand (and I thought everyone knew that decades ago.), racism is still deeply embedded in someone and that is continues to segment out world, and finally there are many that have a heart.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

undoubtedly.....boss is not bongkang , not by any stretch of the imagination. But some of his observations and comments do invite naughty responses.

been ages last i heard of this word... bwahaha... don't think the boss is. bonkkang lah, perhaps is like what he said, bored until humbin :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

indeed...sift and there is value to be found.

After all these years in this forum and seeing what other forums do both locally and abroad, I can honestly say its one of a kind. And it needs all 100%. 1.There has got to be one family that found a new life in a new world for the next generation and the seed came from this forum.
2.There has got to be one individual who was fired enough by this forum to work actively in bringing greater democracy to this country.
3.There got to be one family that made a good property investment as a result of this forum.
4.There has to be one individual who found medical relief in this forum.
5.There has got to be one family that discovered a piece of paradise just North of the causeway and a welcome respite from the concrete jungle
6. And finally there has to be one individual who found a place where he can say what he wants on any subject.

If you watch hard enough, you would have seen just yesterday, the following ;

Someone found a house, another a bank to get an attractive loan, possible venture in Bangkok, the best night spot in Shangai, how to apply a driving licence, permuatations of 7 and 8 are the most common drawn digits for 4D in recent timews, the new PUB CEO has already mastered the art of denial via the word "ponding", Ang Mos only marry ugly women (see can't see the logic with this one), someone declared she is a butch, that our kids continue to outperformed by the kids from Malaysia and China, Renault is a hopeless brand (and I thought everyone knew that decades ago.), racism is still deeply embedded in someone and that is continues to segment out world, and finally there are many that have a heart.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

after a while you will sort of know who usually posts what, so ROI can be enhanced. For example ...if you want to be in step with current affairs or seek good info then better that you disregard this guy erection2011's crappy posts. This guy has contributed heavily to the deterioration of the boss' sanity.

well yes, but is roi worth the time and effort? depending on what one wants to find. lol

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

after a while you will sort of know who usually posts what, so ROI can be enhanced. For example ...if you want to be in step with current affairs or seek good info then better that you disregard this guy erection2011's crappy posts. This guy has contributed heavily to the deterioration of the boss' sanity.

Worse than that bro, he is developing Multiple Personality Disorder. He thinks he is tonychat and Clinton666.:eek::rolleyes:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

by Jove...thats serious. Better adviSe him to seek professional help.

Worse than that bro, he is developing Multiple Personality Disorder. He thinks he is tonychat and Clinton666.:eek::rolleyes:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

by Jove...thats serious. Better adviSe him to seek professional help.

No worries, he is taking medication, so no AdviCe needed.:smile:

All one need to do is avoid them otherwise the sickness will pass on to you. I know of several forummers who never seek treatment and developed like 100 different personalities, believe me.:eek:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

i believe boss is afflicted in such a manner.

No worries, he is taking medication, so no AdviCe needed.:smile:

All one need to do is avoid them otherwise the sickness will pass on to you. I know of several forummers who never seek treatment and developed like 100 different personalities, believe me.:eek: