• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guitar Hero Challenge at Downtown East

evilrion

Hey Guys,

Just heard that there will be a ‘Guitar Hero Challenge’ next weekend at downtown east during the same time as the Dragonforce performance.

They are giving away stuffs like the Guitar Hero game, Autographed CD Album and Tickets to watch ‘Dragonforce’ ‘Live’at D’Marquee.

But you need to play the bonus Dragonforce song on Guitar Hero III at hard difficulty to win I think, too bad I can only play through Medium. I will start practicing now and see if I can make it by then.

It seems that there is also a Cosplay Contest that let you win a Chance to meet the members of Dragonforce over there as well. Anyone wanna try?

You can get more detail at http://playworksonline.com/blog/ if you are interested.