• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess who is SBFObserver?

SBFObserver

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopi was killed and terminated many times. but some good brothers came and salvaged him. there are demons and saints in this forum...but if you're an " authentic" forummer, you can survive, you will survive...forummers here are no fools. many of them are great intellectuals and intelligent people..

but again, don't be fooled by some intellect which can be rather skewered towards snobbery and arrogance refusing to admit their flaws and their wrong judgements and perceptions...this type, imho, the most dangerous because they are very influential and of course POWER!!!...they can decide to move you out or annihilate you simply because their opinions are highly respected and treasured - that's the irony and the mockery of being too " intellectual".

KNOWLEDGE is stupid and dangerous.
Kopiuncle Sir, I fully agree. Your insights are valuable, Sir.
The incident that just happens show the combined effect of Cyber gangsterism at its very best...hahaha...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopiuncle Sir, I fully agree. Your insights are valuable, Sir.
The incident that just happens show the combined effect of Cyber gangsterism at its very best...hahaha...

pls just call me kopisai will do...i'm always shit here...so just dung will do....haha

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:smile::smile:

some new year bonus from boss himself....kumsia kumsia kumsia:smile::smile::smile:

Uncle I have always been tolerant about your posting .. And u know that . I hope that with your new power you won't become a troll . Thankyou .

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Uncle I have always been tolerant about your posting .. And u know that . I hope that with your new power you won't become a troll . Thankyou .

thank u sifu...i will always be a humble disciple....wishing you a very happy, very healthy and very successful new year...and will always be grateful to you, to Street and to many brothers here who pulled me out of the dumps and the muddy river when i was drowning...and dying...

kumsia kumsia kumsia sifu...OM

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thank u sifu...i will always be a humble disciple....wishing you a very happy, very healthy and very successful new year...and will always be grateful to you, to Street and to many brothers here who pulled me out of the dumps and the muddy river when i was drowning...and dying...

Happy new year to you too .

SBFObserver

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just curious Kopi Sir...are you an insurance agent in real life? :wink: