• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race: TNP doggy editor sides Ang moh in MRT shirt slogan incident

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: SPH The New Paper get backlash for criticising MRT bully victim

I'm definitely on Melvin's side. If you walk about in a T shirt emblazoned with a provocative slogan, expect the provocation to actually work on some people.

The Ang Moh is a decent bloke who cannot stand the use of profanities. He has every right to verbally put that young punk in his place.

Three cheers to Melvin for stating what the majority of Singaporeans actually think.

Brahmadachod

Alfrescian
Loyal
url.jpg

SPH Deputy Editor Melvinderpal Melvin Singh: If you put on a T-shirt calling for a reaction, you should expect one.

All the women in the world take note. If you dress sexy and an Indian got a reaction, you should expect to be raped. You deserve it. This is Indian Culture for you. Remember the Indian Bus Gang Rape aftermath? The Indian top ministers and senior police officers were all blaming the rape victim for going out at night.

If a victim deserve it according to Indian logic, then all the fucking Indians deserve to be spit at by the rest of the world. The whole world despise and look down on INDIANS and rightfully so.

2337138958_38847b5479_o.jpg

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Outside Singapore,

billboard ad for bratwurst.

Melvin, you can write to the Mayor of that town to remove the billboard.

Come, i clap for you.

Attachments

• gallery-1434657562-bratwurst.jpeg
    gallery-1434657562-bratwurst.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 197

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quick, melvin,

get someone to repair the road.

it looked obscene, no?

Attachments

• gallery-1429025238-ht-imgur-150414.jpeg
    gallery-1429025238-ht-imgur-150414.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 169

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
This climbing wall is even Worsterest

than the hopscotch at Marina Square.

So melvin, how????

Attachments

• gallery-1432935458-ht-reddit-150529.jpeg
    gallery-1432935458-ht-reddit-150529.jpeg
    126.4 KB · Views: 210

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Melvin is a PAP snake of the highest order. Check out his vile lies and defamatory articles during GE2011. His favourite whipping boy was the SDP. To call him a 'journalist' is to insult even the prostitute reporters at Braddell Brothel.

2. Many Indians are not just caste-conscious and racist, they also exhibit internalized racism, i.e. they look down on their own race, and look up to some 'superior' race. The Indians in particular have an inferiority complex towards the ang mohs, a relic of the British Raj. I once had an Indian friend who wanted to migrate to Australia even though it is a racist country. His retort: "I'm already a 2nd class citizen in Singapore. I'd rather be 2nd class to ang mohs in Australia than to Chinese in Singapore."

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
His retort: "I'm already a 2nd class citizen in Singapore. I'd rather be 2nd class to ang mohs in Australia than to Chinese in Singapore."

I agree with him 100%. It's perfectly OK to be 2nd class citizens to Ang Mohs because they are the best. Chinese, on the other hand, are the scum of the earth plus they shit all over the place too.