• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race: rents cars from car rental companies without paying for them

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Matthew chua alamak fell prey to the be nice to mudlays while they treat you like crap. Hopefully he becomes more racially aware and won't sympathize with others especially m&ds and shit skins.

Chinese dogs: Wah must treat malays damn nice and bend the rules for them. No need for them to pay deposit but chinese have to pay! Mudlays are nice people. :rolleyes:

BEWARE OF CONMEN WHO RENT CAR TO SAY THEY WANT TO DRIVE UBER

Submitted by farhan on Sat, 12/03/2016 - 11:29pm
uberscam_1.jpg

I am the manager of a car leasing company and would like to post this to warn my friends and colleagues in this industry.
On 29th Jan 2016, OTHMAN BIN WAHID, approached me to rent a toyota camry for him to earn an income. I informed Othman bin wahid that the deposit is $1000, however he pleaded with me to help him and he needed a car to drive for uber to earn an income 1st then he will pay the deposit to my company. I agreed as i trusted him and sympathised with his situation and allowedhim to collect the car after paying the 1st week rent in advance. Othman bin wahid then proceeded to rush me for the car and i assisted him.
On 15th feb 2016, Othman introduced his friend, AZHAR BIN MOHD ZAILAN to rent a HOnda Civic for him to work as a Uber driver as well. Again, Azhar bin mohd zailan could not afford to pay for the deposit and pleaded with me to trust him that he will pay the deposit after 2 weeks when he take his salary from Uber. I decided to offer him the same arrangement as Othman.
Advertisement

After collection of the car, both Othman and Azhar did not make a single payment. We continued to try to collect payment for the next one month and on 1st March 2016, both of themblocked my hp number and refused to answer my calls and text messages to return the car.
I had no choice but to make a police report, however the police responded to me that no criminal offence was committed and they will not pursue the case. I proceeded to appeal to an MP and she graciously acceded to my requestto informthe police to assist us, however the police rejected us yet again.
I made a check with Uber and found out both Othman bin wahid and Azhar bin mohd zailan were not Uber registered drivers. This signalled an intention to cheat and scam. A further check also revealed Othman bin wahid was not staying at his registered house on his IC. A check with a repo company also revealed that this is not Azhar's 1st time and he has hidden cars from other leasing companies before..Just like how a rat hide it's food in it's hole.
The Camry has since been recovered, however the Honda Civic remains at large.
I am writing this post not to seek help to recover the vehicle. It is just to spread awareness to colleagues and friends working in the same industry. I have attached their photos so pls beware of these 2 scumbags / con man who might be targeting your company next and get away scot free.
Thank You.
Matthew Chua
ASS Contributor

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/beware-conmen-who-rent-car-say-they-want-drive-uber
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...say-they-want-drive-uber#sthash.liUllzQs.dpuf

Last edited:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is more worrying is typical bengish business got conned by these tanned race people. Trail of victims in uber,carousell . Kawan kawan pun sumua hantam!!

Telco is anothet favourite haunt of these people,signup mobile contract,resell phone,stop paying monthly fee. Move on from one telco to another, myrepublic better watchout.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is more worrying is typical bengish business got conned by these tanned race people. Trail of victims in uber,carousell . Kawan kawan pun sumua hantam!!

Telco is anothet favourite haunt of these people,signup mobile contract,resell phone,stop paying monthly fee. Move on from one telco to another, myrepublic better watchout.

Can only do it 3 times right?

At least teleco is govt owned so they can afford the losses.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great grandma,great grandpap,grandma,grandpap x maternal and paternal, ditto for uncles aunties, in laws both spouse side,IC ready child from 1st marriage,2nd ,3rd, live in GF,BF of uncles,aunites,sons and daugther,cousins both spouse side, friends desperate for uick bucks, friends of friends desperate for quick buck, extended familes .... Do the math.....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Great grandma,great grandpap,grandma,grandpap x maternal and paternal, ditto for uncles aunties, in laws both spouse side,IC ready child from 1st marriage,2nd ,3rd, live in GF,BF of uncles,aunites,sons and daugther,cousins both spouse side, friends desperate for uick bucks, friends of friends desperate for quick buck, extended familes .... Do the math.....

Well if you want to use the IC of someone else you need the person to look like you and the same gender and age etc.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They must have gotten the names wrong again :rolleyes:
Mat Yoyo don't kidnap cars , they are better off getting stoned and strumming guitar at void deck :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
normally u would expect chinks to be the scam artist race,but this singo chink has proven otherwise.doesnt this idiot know never to trust somebody who has NO MONEY?

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only a chink fool would be dumb enuf to fall for a scam like this...a sing chink that is.

Good job my fellow chinese dog. We chinks are dumb to fall for these scams but not only sinkie chinks all chinks including us!

normally u would expect chinks to be the scam artist race,but this singo chink has proven otherwise.doesnt this idiot know never to trust somebody who has NO MONEY?

Good job my fellow chinese dog. We chinks are scam artists and also idiots like us!

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
One dumb chink fuck to fall for scam...another dumb chink fuck to post it here.

Guess good things always come in pairs....a pair of cunts in this case.