• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race: man wins smallest penis contest

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought David has the smallest penis.

michelangelo_david2.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Kan nin nao beh chao ahneh I thought their new aircraft carrier had made their cock bigger, no?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course.women like men with small penis.too big and it hurts.

You again with your bs twisty turny crap you sure women like small? So if Chinese win will u still give the same response? Damn funny sial you can change black to white just to make sure shit skins win

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Knn virgin or no virgin shitskin pussies surely not my cuppa tea.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn virgin or no virgin shitskin pussies surely not my cuppa tea.

These shit skins are damn bloody sensitive if their wives are virgins or not(the men can fuck freely cos it's a fucked up society with double standards) but thanks to shit skin small dicks most keling women have no difficulty lying that they are virgins.

Shit skin women are damn poor thing men of other races don't like them and they have to settle for small shit skinned dicks.