• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the Race: Man Holding Dead Wife For 2 Hours in -23ºC Cold!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See my siggy, many of my clones carry them.

Hahaha, finally trapped you into your admitting your many PAP IB clones. Notice I only said 'Jar Jar & clones', but all the multiple nicks started falling in. Typical modus operandi of the PAP IB, using many clones to stalk posters, trying to create an impression of a groundswell of support. They don't call it 'astroturfing' for nothing. :biggrin:

True opposition supporters like myself don't need more than one moniker. I'll just continue to flame-bait you and your Pappy ilk until all of you crawl out from the woodwork. I know you get paid per keystroke, but it's time you told your Pappy masters this strategy ain't working. Besides, it must be very tiring keeping track of what each of your multiple nicks is saying or doing and making sure they don't contradict one another. LOL. :biggrin:

DefJam

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha, finally trapped you into your admitting your many PAP IB clones. Notice I only said 'Jar Jar & clones', but all the multiple nicks started falling in. Typical modus operandi of the PAP IB, using many clones to stalk posters, trying to create an impression of a groundswell of support. They don't call it 'astroturfing' for nothing. :biggrin:

True opposition supporters like myself don't need more than one moniker. I'll just continue to flame-bait you and your Pappy ilk until all of you crawl out from the woodwork. I know you get paid per keystroke, but it's time you told your Pappy masters this strategy ain't working. Besides, it must be very tiring keeping track of what each of your multiple nicks is saying or doing and making sure they don't contradict one another. LOL. :biggrin:

That's rubbish from you. All my clones are news feeders and have posted news. :biggrin:

You can find them at the two folders (sub forums) and they are easy to identify.

http://www.singsupplies.com/forumdisplay.php?13-International-News

http://www.singsupplies.com/forumdisplay.php?8-Singapore-Crime

Footballers included.

If u are trying to frustrate me, it's not going to happen as i am experienced in this. Instead i'll make u wait. :biggrin:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If u are trying to frustrate me, it's not going to happen as i am experienced in this. Instead i'll make u wait. :biggrin:

LOL. Unlike pathetic Pappy IB scumbags like yourself and Isogallardo and zeroo, I don't do stalking. I'll just let all your nicks crawl out and expose themselves. You can run but you can't hide, dumbass. :biggrin:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its a touching story, i teared a bit reading the news

Indeed, a life-affirming story. But there are PAP IB saboteurs here intent on hijacking this human interest thread for their Pappy agenda. Like their masters, these bootlickers and sycophants have hearts of stone.:(

DefJam

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL. Unlike pathetic Pappy IB scumbags like yourself and Isogallardo and zeroo, I don't do stalking. I'll just let all your nicks crawl out and expose themselves. You can run but you can't hide, dumbass. :biggrin:

Alamak. PAP IB clones in this forum complains about free speech and getting zaps, yet they are hypocrites harassing anti PAP forummers with profanities and rude messages over the reputation system. They even register clones just for that purpose.

It's all here in this thread below. My screen captures. :biggrin:

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?183563-OMG!-PAP-IB-ShitFu-self-pwned-LOL

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chill guys... let's not be confused between anti-China (the people's republic political regime); and anti-Chinese (our culture and heritage). This is going to be one of the most important distinctions singaporeans (and our children) will have to make in the next decade.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chill guys... let's not be confused between anti-China (the people's republic political regime); and anti-Chinese (our culture and heritage). This is going to be one of the most important distinctions singaporeans (and our children) will have to make in the next decade.

Spot on.

Likewise, while I'm an admirer of many aspects of American culture (innovation, tolerance of failure, libertarianism), there are many facets of American (neo-con) foreign policy and neo-liberalism that I detest and that have led to anti-American sentiments throughout the world, even among her allies.

AceFrehley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fine. I will come up with another social experiment but i also expect someone to disassociate himself with the all lowercase alphabets clones. :rolleyes::biggrin: