• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

guess the race: man complains endlessly to sia even though its his fault

Bangla

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes it seems there are some Boliao and very free fucktards here.....spending time and effort doing that....
Having said that.....the fucker or fuckers are quite funny.....
In any case the nicks are pissing off most and fueling xenophobia which is bad news for vile pappies

there you go again Sir...I am a Bangla. I love Singapore and the Women! Yums Yums..:smile:

Boy88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians are bad. Banglas are good.

Indians are the one who started the Little India riots. We Banglas are mostly muslims...we dont drink.

Stupid indians... all fake asses and fake degrees!
both are all south asian whether they are hindus sikh muslim and christian are scumbags.the only exception are orientals from the northeast like nagaland and manipur

Indian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vijoy Varghese did the right thing.

Singapore Airlines is a crap airline ... another dirty slut airline trying to make money... fuck off Sinkie airlines :oIo:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
India is lies in the middle between the West and East and yet cannot be the hub of air travels.

You shitskin Indians are useless and yet brag you have talented people.

Yes those talented ones will leave their own motherland cannot tahan their own Indian shitskins.

Vijoy Varghese did the right thing.

Singapore Airlines is a crap airline ... another dirty slut airline trying to make money... fuck off Sinkie airlines :oIo:

Indian

Alfrescian
Loyal
India is lies in the middle between the West and East and yet cannot be the hub of air travels.

You shitskin Indians are useless and yet brag you have talented people.

Yes those talented ones will leave their own motherland cannot tahan their own Indian shitskins.

What about Chinks? They bring their bad conduct everywhere they go!

Why so many chinks in Singapore? Should we deport them?

They only bring bad and don't bring good and they ate all of the dogs in my neighborhood to the point where everybody in my neighborhood began raising cats intead of dogs!

Then they ate all of our cats and then began eating rats!

Woooohahahahaha :smile: