• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the Race! Look at all these unruly barbarians abusing SDA

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want to enforce stupid social distancing rules on healthy Singaporeans but blatantly allow fucking infected Ah Nehs into the country to cause this problem in the first place....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
All these stupid social distancing rules do is turn Singaporeans against each other while doing absolutely nothing to prevent the spread of Covid.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these stupid social distancing rules do is turn Singaporeans against each other while doing absolutely nothing to prevent the spread of Covid.

That's the whole idea: divide and conquer, so the people get distracted and not focus on the true enemies.

The oldest trick in the book. :cool:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucking waste of everyone's time, masks and 'safe distancing' are as useless as my limp cock

both the SDA and accused are innocent, soon the police will arrive to waste their time also

fuck the cheebyes who think of all these nonsense, the virus marches on no matter what, just let it run itself out, just keep yourself fit is the only thing we can do

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i said again'
we need tough singaporeans law enforces
we need gen ng to train all these softies
how to handle this type of people
we need to be tough and blunt
just whack them, handcuffed them and throw them into jail
you have to be tough nowawadays to run singapore
we need gen ng with his no nonsense rule of law

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm with the Mats on this. It's ridiculous that you can't share a table with more than 5 kakis but the buses and trains are packed to the brim with just few centimetres separating you and the person standing next to you in a bus.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are just too many holes and inconsistencies in this stupid social distancing laws implemented by the Pappies.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I'm with the Mats on this. It's ridiculous that you can't share a table with more than 5 kakis but the buses and trains are packed to the brim with just few centimetres separating you and the person standing next to you in a bus.

None of the measures taken by various countries around the world have any scientific basis whatsoever. The numbers are pulled from thin air which is why there is absolutely no consistency whatsoever from one jurisdiction to the next.

Take the reduction of groups from 8 to 5. You think the virus gives a shit how many people are sitting together? They're all arbitrary numbers conjured up by bureaucrats trying to sound important and pretending to be in control of a situation that is entirely beyond the realms of human understanding.

Nobody knows what the R0 really is. It varies from place to place depending upon a myriad of factors that nobody has a grasp of so the "experts" plug some numbers into a computer and some dubious script of questionable quality will spew out a figure which is invariably a load of garbage.

Masks have gone from being undesirable to being a savior but nobody wears or stores them according to CDC instructions so whatever studies the CDC initiated regarding mask use go out the window in the real world when people wear the same mask for days, hang it on their chins and put it down on contaminated surfaces and touch it wear it should not be touched when putting it on and taking it off.

I honestly have never seen a greater display of incompetence packaged to look like "expert" advice. It has been a source of constant amusement for me from day one. When mask wearing became a battle of political ideology logic went to hell and has yet to come back and the fact that both sides of the battle insist they are right despite the complete absence of data supporting the claim that masks work adds further lunacy to the whole charade.

In NZ you need to wear a mask in a taxi with one driver but you can go to a netball match with 5000 other screaming fans without having to wear one. It's like mandating condom use for vaginal sex with one whore while allowing unprotected anal sex with 1000 gay fucks.

If the whole situation wasn't so tragic in terms of lives turned upside down by useless lockdowns Covid 19/20/21 it would be a great script for one of the world's latest keystone cops themed comedy series.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
None of the measures taken by various countries around the world have any scientific basis whatsoever. The numbers are pulled from thin air which is why there is absolutely no consistency whatsoever from one jurisdiction to the next.

Take the reduction of groups from 8 to 5. You think the virus gives a shit how many people are sitting together? They're all arbitrary numbers conjured up by bureaucrats trying to sound important and pretending to be in control of a situation that is entirely beyond the realms of human understanding.

Nobody knows what the R0 really is. It varies from place to place depending upon a myriad of factors that nobody has a grasp of so the "experts" plug some numbers into a computer and some dubious script of questionable quality will spew out a figure which is invariably a load of garbage.

Masks have gone from being undesirable to being a savior but nobody wears or stores them according to CDC instructions so whatever studies the CDC initiated regarding mask use go out the window in the real world when people wear the same mask for days, hang it on their chins and put it down on contaminated surfaces and touch it wear it should not be touched when putting it on and taking it off.

I honestly have never seen a greater display of incompetence packaged to look like "expert" advice. It has been a source of constant amusement for me from day one. When mask wearing became a battle of political ideology logic went to hell and has yet to come back and the fact that both sides of the battle insist they are right despite the complete absence of data supporting the claim that masks work adds further lunacy to the whole charade.

In NZ you need to wear a mask in a taxi with one driver but you can go to a netball match with 5000 other screaming fans without having to wear one. It's like mandating condom use for vaginal sex with one whore while allowing unprotected anal sex with 1000 gay fucks.

If the whole situation wasn't so tragic in terms of lives turned upside down by useless lockdowns Covid 19/20/21 it would be a great script for one of the world's latest keystone cops themed comedy series.
I feel safe when the PAP imposes an arbitrary new rule. See how quickly they respond? It lets me know they are on top of things. :smile:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I feel safe when the PAP imposes an arbitrary new rule. See how quickly they respond? It lets me know they are on top of things. :smile:

Yes the illusion that governments are actually doing something in response to a situation of national significance is the greatest gift to all mankind. :roflmao: