• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Guess the race: ex army officer charged for being a pimp

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He probably heard about the licensed OKT / Brothel keeper scheme run by MHA and needs the conviction to qualify.

For the past 6 yrs or so, a conviction on vice related charges won't get you an okt license..

Existing OKTs are offered extra licenses if the need arises. The operator of one on westerhout road was given another to operate on Lor 18 4 yrs ago.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used the term "RC" but the most basic of investigations will easily reveal the person(s) behind the pimping of female RC members to VIPs.

Dir CID wants you to provide any info you may have to assist in investigation.

Public Affairs Dept
SPF

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"When someone does well in his career, it doesn't mean that he makes wise choices. He could, in a moment of folly, take unnecessary risks or exhibit irrational behaviour," said Dr Lim.

irrational and wild choices my ass,its obvious this guy displays a high degree of entrepreneurial spirit,despite being a civil servant.its clear he is meticulous and methodological and displays good business practises from his bookkeeping and accounting habits.we are going to penalise for keeping a clear and concise record of the cashflow of his business?and also the transfer of his leadership and management skills from his day job to his outside business.both businesses are similar,one is pimping out a bunch of soldiers and recruits and subordinates,the other is pimping out women.

if any business notice this talent,i recommend they pick him up immediately,all he need is a strong guiding pimp hand and a bright future awaits.the fact he rose to the rank of LTC and became a pimp shows he has great potential.good organization skills and a strong risk taker,most people are good at their jobs but they lack the stomach and instincts to take risk.thats what seperates the good players from the great,the employers to the "employed"

the fact that he charges 40 percent commission on his whores my god,this shows most people are born to be slaves.to be paid peanuts and worked like a slave.the capitalists and owners just sit there and count the money while u do all the fucking and sucking and titty fucking and milking while u agree to ur $6 an hour mcdonalds wages.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
It's a pity the pimp you use did not keep detailed records. The government should insist that all pimps keep detailed records so that it would be easier for the cops to nab the pervs and paedophiles out there who prey on underaged girls.

My address and name are available for all to see here. I am Mr. PAP Smearer, of 38 Oxley Rd. My room is next to Wei Ling, ok? Cannot be more precise then that.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
My address and name are available for all to see here. I am Mr. PAP Smearer, of 38 Oxley Rd. My room is next to Wei Ling, ok? Cannot be more precise then that.

You are Singapore's version of Kevin Costner - The Bodyguard ?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
My understanding of MHA policy then was first preference was to hand over to an immediate relative if the incumbent is no longer in a position to continue i.e. sick, died and then open to convicted OKT. Was not aware of this, thanks.

For the past 6 yrs or so, a conviction on vice related charges won't get you an okt license..

Existing OKTs are offered extra licenses if the need arises. The operator of one on westerhout road was given another to operate on Lor 18 4 yrs ago.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought LTCs are paid 5 figure salaries every month? why commit crime and go to jail over a paltry $2650 from 2 whores?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought LTCs are paid 5 figure salaries every month? why commit crime and go to jail over a paltry $2650 from 2 whores?

What's wrong with making more money?
Anyway unless it's scholar LTC in special vocation else can't touch 5 figures la.
LTC literally a dime a dozen in the saf now

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What's wrong with making more money?
Anyway unless it's scholar LTC in special vocation else can't touch 5 figures la.
LTC literally a dime a dozen in the saf now

Lowest level LTC already around $9000. They top at around $12,000. Beyond that, is senior LTC, another pay grade. Capt. already making almost $7000. Why you say LTC cannot touch 5 figures?