• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Guess the race: druggie family promises to pay taxi date but doesn't do

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TAXI DRIVER CHEATED BY DRUGGIE FARE EVADERS, POWERLESS TO RECOVER LOSS EARNINGS

Submitted by farhan on Wed, 15/06/2016 - 5:13pm
druggie_couple_fare_evasion_police_report_0.jpg

Brothers, please share! Let's make this fare evader famous, so that others will not kana again!​
Thank you sharing, I am now at the Police Post making Police Report. I going through all these hassles not because I want to take back the money (probably will never be able to), but hopefully to deter this CB from repeating this on other TDs.
Anyway, according to the Officer this is a civil case and now the ball is in SMRT's court to see if the company would want to take action on this CB.
And about the case, to cut the long story short, when she and her husband boarded the taxi, instinct already told me that they are trouble... So, to all brothers out there, please drive safe. Huat ah!! She promised to transfer, but deep inside already know gone case liao... With her druggie husband and baby in arm, what can I do? Yes, came in the car high, sweat a lot, can't speak properly and keep drinking water

jinjiaho

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i spend so much time on this charbor, i would have pickup more passengers and recover from my losses.

and even made a profit. moral of the story, take it easy man!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Taxi driver..if you got intuition to know this is a non paying customer, then why the fuck you want to stop your car and let them board your taxi..

why sinkies behave like that, i totally dun understand..

by going against his intuition, he regrets it and then KPKB..