• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race - Demand for FREE money and wants it fast.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNN. He complain because he wanted to see doctor while in prison. If the appointment is after his release, he will pay. If not, it is taxpayers pay.

Looks like a fucker who plans to suck the system as much as he can.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
- I fail my psle twice and I notice that I couldn't study

- I went to prison 10 time. I never regret been through in n out from prison till the day I got married n started to have my own family and decided not to step into that path again and never will go there again all I wanna is to bring up my kids in good path and don't want them to know about my past life.

- When my dad passed he left money and house behind for me and I didnt appreciate tat at tat point of time.

What happened to the damn money and house his dad left him? What a fucking useless piece of shit he is! :oIo:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
MSF need to watchout....prior to the 3rd kid popping out..he be back for S$1,200/- monthly...neuter HIM sterilize HER !!!!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN. He complain because he wanted to see doctor while in prison. If the appointment is after his release, he will pay. If not, it is taxpayers pay.

Looks like a fucker who plans to suck the system as much as he can.

Exactly. This shit went in and out of prison 10 times. If that's not a hardcore repeat criminal, i dunno who is!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can ask the officer the government owes us 300billion cpf can faster return?

Many of us are not looking for charity or help from the gov't. We just want what is ours, our CPF returned.
Unfortunately we have a dead beat PAP gov't who refuses to return what belongs to us.

I voted against the PAP primarily because I want this $$$ back. Unfortunately the 70% didn't share my feelings.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Come on guys. He is a Singaporean not some FT milking us.

Oh hang on he's a shitskin?

Hey Ravi pondek throw your two kids in cow dung and never worry about their medical expenses anymore at the same time throw yourself in that shit you may get a miracle cure.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many people disgusted with this shitskin over $800 taxpayer monies but no one squeak a peep over pap plundering billions

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of us are not looking for charity or help from the gov't. We just want what is ours, our CPF returned.
Unfortunately we have a dead beat PAP gov't who refuses to return what belongs to us.

I voted against the PAP primarily because I want this $$$ back. Unfortunately the 70% didn't share my feelings.

Fuck u la. How much u have in CPF? U didn't buy house? How old are u? U wanna die faster when u retire with no savings?

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ms.. moi support u.. what have that scum done in his whole life to deserve 800 pay out per month.
fuck him. Hum ga chan :oIo:

Some ppl hab got no limbs...loss de senses of sight or sound...still trying their best to make a living...such folks if nid...gib em $800 per mth no problem...

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....What has happened to my beloved PAP??? Why are they giving handouts to the lazy, losers of society???? :*:

This is the reason why foreigners love pappies..no need to work after becoming shits, just claim financial difficulties and money will fall from the sky. This is also the reason why pappies love imported foreign shits...give them handouts, they give their votes to pappies.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
......Unfortunately the 70% didn't share my feelings.

How to defeat the pappies? Out of this 70% brain dead sinkies, how many of them are foreign imported shits? Certainly quite significant percentage that enabled pappies to whack the oppo parties across the board in GE2015.

These foreign shits do not worry about future of sinkie land. They can always pack up and leave for their homeland if life is difficult in the island. Pappies is their God and as long as the God is good to them, they will give their votes to pappies, never mind the locals are tulan with pappies.

There you are...locals will lose out in next GE too.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHAT A FUCKING JERKOFF! HE CAN'T EVEN WAIT A FEW DAYS AND THE WIFE IS ALSO A STUPID CUNT FOR FILMING IN SECRET! WHY IS THIS USELESS BUGGER HAVING ANOTHER KID WHEN HE IS ON HANDOUTS? HE SHOULD BE JAILED AND CANED! HIS WIFE SHOULD BE SLAPPED REAL HARD TOO!

Dear Sir/Mdm,
I'm Ravi S/O M G Rajasagaran
Ic No : S8206192D.
Currently I am seeking financial help from Boon Lay SSO and his name is Nick Lee.

Today this morning he called up my wife and told her that this month there'll be a delay in our cash payout and told us to come down to meet at 11.30am.
So my wife and I went over to meet him personally.

I was explaining to him that if there's any delay he could have let us know earlier so I could have make some other arrangement and its not fair to tell me today when I was depending on the cash which I thought I will be receiving tomorrow. :rolleyes:

With the cash, I've got to do my new born baby's birth certificate, need to bring my wife for her check up and also use the cash to go and visit our baby who is still in NICU and was born at 30 weeks prematured.

I've to visit her almost everyday as my wife needs to breast feed her and because of the surgery my wife can't be travelling in the bus or MRT and we've to take a cab down to KKH.

At the same time I also need to get diapers and milk powder for my 1st son who is 2 1/2 years old. :eek: (no money for milk powder even!)
While I was trying to explain my situation, your officer told me off that WE DONT OWN YOU. (it's true! the govt doesn't owe u any shit! :rolleyes:)
I WAS REALLY HURT BY THIS WORD. IS MY FAMILY A BURDEN TO YOU ALL ?
I WAS DEPENDING ON THE CASH TO RUN MY FAMILY AND NOT TO MISUSE IT. SERIOUSLY THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO TREAT PEOPLE WHO SEEK HELP FROM YOU ALL!
Ravi
Editor's note: we have transferred $100 to the family last night and visited the baby at KKH ICU. The prematured baby girl weighs less than 1 kg and will be in ICU for at least two months.
The 7-minute video conversation is provided by the writer.
He has also formally launched a complaint with the branch.
Ravi is 33 years old and suffers from muscular dystrophy as a result of a vicious attack (secret society gang member la!) many years ago. He is certified permanently unfit to work.
If you wish to donate directly to the family please let us know. Do it for the poor helpless baby struggling for her life at KKH.
Christmas is a season for giving...

shitskin are the greatest bullshitters. google muscular dystrophy and it says it is a genetic hereditary disease and here he is bullshitting he got it as a result of a vicious attack!!!! hahahhahah KNN

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2uy5505.jpg

Look at this useless jerkoff. Taking money from the PAP govt, but support Reform Party. Why he didn't ask for money from Reform Party?

And what the hell was he doing having kids without money? Useless bugger.

If the Reform Party was in charge, he would still have a job. Thanks to the PAP, his job when to foreigners.