• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race: Arguing with police even while being arrested!

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Namaste

This is a sad day for Singapore and the SPF when you see such police brutality and use of excessive force on the minority race no difference in the US. Nevertheless there is not much choice for the minority race.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If ah nehs don't create trouble, then I will worry! That's going against nature.

I have a photo taken just after 1 day of the Little India riots, where I live.....the ah nehs as usual was having their family quarrel downstairs the block, " as usual", for the neighbours are so tired of it, that people just ignore.... but someone called the POLICE..guess what!...

Ten police cars came, in each car, it came with three police men...."how many ah nehs do you need to get so many policemen to turn up"? THREE!:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a photo taken just after 1 day of the Little India riots, where I live.....the ah nehs as usual was having their family quarrel downstairs the block, " as usual", for the neighbours are so tired of it, that people just ignore.... but someone called the POLICE..guess what!...

Ten police cars came, in each car, it came with three police men...."how many ah nehs do you need to get so many policemen to turn up"? THREE!:biggrin:

oh fuck u live there? so u witnessed the riots first hand? every sunday must be hell for you but not to mention everyday as well just not that bad of hell as sunday.

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Namaste to you halsey, this is another good example of police applying excessive force on the minority. I am sure this will not happen if it's a Chinese family.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh fuck u live there? so u witnessed the riots first hand? every sunday must be hell for you but not to mention everyday as well just not that bad of hell as sunday.

I did not say every Sunday..deh!.....the ah neh family, has a history of quarrelling amongst themselves in their flat, outside their flat & downstairs in the lift lobby & any where else around the block.....they never fight...you should know, 2 ah nehs talking soon the conversation gets louder & louder & add alcohol, the voices gets louder & ruder & soon attract.... but they never fought, only, "f#@#%$", " Shouting" & shoving each other around....you know like feline fighting.... "plenty of noise, furs flying, but no violence"...

That day, after the Little India riot....the usual would be 1 bored police car with three equally bored policemen, who already have the "frequent flyer" record....but that day...10 cars came...."like calling all cars, calling all cars".... ha ha ha ha

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Namaste to you halsey, this is another good example of police applying excessive force on the minority. I am sure this will not happen if it's a Chinese family.

It was a knee jerk reaction...for this was just after the Little India riots....the nerves were still raw... so they need a 155mm gun to squash a few " flies"....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Counted how many poodles?
Bad handling of situation.....machiam no control.....and how come allow filming?
Any policeman worth his salt would have stopped that.
Unprofessional to deal with 2 unarmed probably drunk ah neh. Sia sway.....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did not say every Sunday..deh!.....the ah neh family, has a history of quarrelling amongst themselves in their flat, outside their flat & downstairs in the lift lobby & any where else around the block.....they never fight...you should know, 2 ah nehs talking soon the conversation gets louder & louder & add alcohol, the voices gets louder & ruder & soon attract.... but they never fought, only, "f#@#%$", " Shouting" & shoving each other around....you know like feline fighting.... "plenty of noise, furs flying, but no violence"...

That day, after the Little India riot....the usual would be 1 bored police car with three equally bored policemen, who already have the "frequent flyer" record....but that day...10 cars came...."like calling all cars, calling all cars".... ha ha ha ha

no la i mean with all the shit skins there on sunday it must be hell i didn't mean any particular family.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wrong nigger the shit skins were acting violent if a chinese acts the same they would get the same or even worse.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do you expect? The Nobel Laureate Amartya Sen wrote a book about his countrymen, aptly titled 'The Argumentative Indian'.

images

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Police brutality. All they had to do was to tie a bottle of whiskey and place it at the end of stick and that will guarantee the Indians chap will follow without any fuss.