• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

guess the race: 10 yrs jail and whipping and drugs possession

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.theborneopost.com/2016/02/26/10-years-jail-and-whipping-for-having-drugs/

KUCHING: A youth was sentenced to 10 years in prison and 10 strokes of the cane by the Sessions Court here yesterday for in possession of dangerous drugs – Cannabis, Nimatazepam and Methamphetamine – last year.

Judge Steve Ritikos imposed the sentence on Mohd Alimin Bohori alias Bohari, 21, who pleaded guilty to the charges framed against him.

For the first charge, he was sentenced to 10 years’ jail and the minimum 10 cane strokes, for possessing 346grammes of cannabis. He was convicted under Section 6 of the Dangerous Drugs Act 1952 and punishable under Section 39A(2) of the same act.

For the second charge, he received three years’ jail for possessing 18.8grammes of cannabis under Section 6 of the same act.

For the third and fourth charges, he was guilty of possessing 0.05grammes of Methamphetamine and 0.16grammes of Nimetazepam, an offence under Section 12(2) of the same act. The drugs were found with him when he was arrested on Jan 28 last year at a house in Taman BDC Stampin here about 4pm.

The judge ordered the custodial sentence to run concurrently, to take effect from the date of his arrest – Jan 28 last year. The fact of case stated that a police party from the narcotic crime investigation department raided Mohd Alimin family’s house at Taman BDC and found the drugs. The drugs were found on his body and inside a cabinet. Initially, he was jointly charged with his brother Mohd Firdaus Bohari under Section 39 of the Dangerous Drugs Act 1952 but both were discharged and acquitted upon application by the prosecution.

Yesterday, the accused who was represented by defence counsel Shankar Ram Asnani and Daniel Ling, applied to have the jail sentence served at Sri Aman prison. DPP Mirza Mohamad prosecuted.

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Namaste everybody

You see, it's not always the shitskin, I mean I mean Indians. Chinks are equally bad if not worst.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what's the big deal when a shitskin got charged? you lost a customer to bang your ka chng is it? If jw5, that Ultimate Warrior keeps quiet over loss of clients, who are you to cry father and cry your mother?

just correcting him stupid mark. Now you're following me in every single thread like a pathetic cry baby bitch and yet ironically it was jw5 that really fucked you up.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just correcting him stupid mark. Now you're following me in every single thread like a pathetic cry baby bitch and yet ironically it was jw5 that really fucked you up.

Who is jw5? You mean that manipulative motherfucking cocksucking humbug? hahahahahaaaaa ............

ultimate warrior aka jw5

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
A shitskin got charged you nigger
just correcting him
At first, I also thought that LordKrishna made a mistake by thinking a Chinese was charged.

But on second thought, I think he was just trying to be fair to both races.

I also suspect LordKrishna is a sockpuppet that is being used to irritate you because he knows that you are very pro-China/Chinese.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Krishna
("Krishna is a Hindu deity, worshipped across many traditions of Hinduism in a variety of different perspectives. Krishna is recognized as the complete and eighth avatar of the God Vishnu or as the Supreme God in his own right. Krishna is one of the most widely revered and popular of all Hindu deities.")

So maybe he's trying to pretend to be an Indian/Hindu god, who has come to this forum to "punish" you for your racism. :wink:

By the way, I'm not LordKrishna's clone.
I also don't mind if you manage to discover my original nick. :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At first, I also thought that LordKrishna made a mistake by thinking a Chinese was charged.

But on second thought, I think he was just trying to be fair to both races.

I also suspect LordKrishna is a sockpuppet that is being used to irritate you because he knows that you are very pro-China/Chinese.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Krishna
("Krishna is a Hindu deity, worshipped across many traditions of Hinduism in a variety of different perspectives. Krishna is recognized as the complete and eighth avatar of the God Vishnu or as the Supreme God in his own right. Krishna is one of the most widely revered and popular of all Hindu deities.")

So maybe he's trying to pretend to be an Indian/Hindu god, who has come to this forum to "punish" you for your racism. :wink:

By the way, I'm not LordKrishna's clone.
I also don't mind if you manage to discover my original nick. :wink:

i know who lordkrishna is la nigger. What racism? Reporting on shit skin crime = racism?