• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Guess the Cuntry] - Two minors raped for over 18 months, one pregnant

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Two minors raped for over 18 months, one pregnant​

Two minor girls were allegedly raped by two co-workers of their father at a dairy farm in Rajasthan’s Alwar district, police said on Monday.

The Alwar police have lodged an FIR in this connection. The abuse had been going on for over the last year and a half. The matter came to light when the father took one of the girls to see a doctor.

Talking to journalists in Alwar, the father said, “When I returned from the market I found her unwell and lying on the bed. I looked at her stomach and asked about it but she couldn’t tell me anything. When I took her (to the hospital) the nurse told me about the 7.5 month-old-child.”

“I don’t know for how long this was going on. They (the accused) used to threaten my daughters saying that they would chop them,” he said.
The daughter said, “I was lying on the bed the other day and my father took me to see a doctor. That’s when my father and I got to know that I am bearing a 7.5 month old child.” She said that the abuse has been going on for about a year and a half. “They used to threaten and say that if you tell your parents about the issue we would cut and kill you,” she said.
Police officer Amit Jain said that an FIR has been lodged under 376D (gang rape) and sections of the Protection Of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act .

“The girl’s family works at a dairy farm. The two accused also used to work there,” Jain told The Indian Express. A medical test has been conducted on both the girls but the report is awaited.

“A medical test of the girls has been conducted and the report is awaited. Only once the report is received will we able to confirm if the second girl is pregnant too,” Jain said. Deputy SP, Narayan Singh, the investigating officer in the case, said that the FIR was lodged on Friday, July 28. Jain said that in the complaint, the sisters have also mentioned that the duo used to record videos and blackmail them.

“The two accused are absconding and hunt to nab them is on,” the Deputy SP said.

https://indianexpress.com/article/c...ed-in-rajasthans-alwar-both-pregnant-8868740/