• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess?: Man hurls vulgarities at Khatib bakery staff, slaps plastic bag away and throws his money around

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...aff-slaps-plastic-bag-away-and-throws-his?amp

Man hurls vulgarities at Khatib bakery staff, slaps plastic bag away and throws his money around​

scoldmain.jpg

k1.jpg

Cherlynn Ng
Posted on 11 September 2023 | 11,680 views | 45 comments

A man was caught on camera behaving aggressively and going on a vulgar tirade at Khatib MRT station in Yishun on Wednesday night (Sept 6).

A Stomp staff member witnessed the incident at Tosuta bakery at around 9.10pm. The man was already mid-rant and had also drawn the attention of several other passers-by.

The dispute is believed to have sparked by the man getting upset after not having enough cash to pay for his purchases at the bakery.

Videos recorded by the Stomp staff member show the man hurling vulgarities at two female employees in the bakery non-stop.

He can be heard screaming, "Malay no money ah?!" and is then seen hitting a plastic bag out of one employee's hand.

The man was observed yelling obscenities at the bakery staff, exiting the shop, walking around the MRT station and then returning to chastise the two women again -- a ritual that he repeated for at least another ten minutes.

At one point, he called them 'prostitutes'.

The Stomp staff member also saw the man throwing his cash on the floor in anger and picking everything up again.

moneymain.jpg

According to an onlooker, staff at the MRT control station had been informed of the ruckus and alerted the police.

As the man continued to behave aggressively and kept returning to the bakery to verbally abuse its staff, the Stomp staff member called the police's non-emergency number at 9.23pm.

The man subsequently left the MRT station.

According to the bakery staff, the man had taken multiple items but did not have enough money to pay for them. He was told to return later but the man apparently said, "I call my wife come and pay. You don't worry, I got money one. You don't worry."

When the staff said that he could continue choosing items after his wife got here, the man got upset. He retorted, "I no money ah?" and started scolding the staff. He was apparently unhappy as he had already chosen his items and was short of $2.

bakery.jpg

The Stomp staff member left the scene at 9.32pm.

------------------
SOKH4Zu.png