• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess How RonRon would React if Raiders Move his Threads to Rubbish Heap today?

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
If everyone do not respond to his thread it will disappear in no time. Just cooperate with each other to ignore. I don't expect this to happen but what has to be said must be said.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If everyone do not respond to his thread it will disappear in no time. Just cooperate with each other to ignore. I don't expect this to happen but what has to be said must be said.

He can just bump it up. Anyway, we shouldn't deprive anyone on their postings so long as they follow the guides here. We cannot deprive them but we can fuck them in the thread. :biggrin:

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
He can just bump it up. Anyway, we shouldn't deprive anyone on their postings so long as they follow the guides here. We cannot deprive them but we can fuck them in the thread. :biggrin:

Well this thread is about moving them to the Rubbish Heap and someone also mentioned about moving them to Political Folder. So that is why I said if undesirable, just cooperate and ignore. He can only bump so much until he tire of it.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well this thread is about moving them to the Rubbish Heap and someone also mentioned about moving them to Political Folder. So that is why I said if undesirable, just cooperate and ignore. He can only bump so much until he tire of it.
if sinkies can cooperate then there wont be 60.1% and TT would not have been EP.

for every post moRON post just reply one post and fuck him chor chor.......bring in his whole family also.
even in anonymous cyberspace....not many can tahan this type of insult.

A good line that i always use is

KAN TOH NI NA BU EH PHUA CHOW CHEEBYE....fuck your (Ron Ron's) mother's smelly diseased pussy until she dies.