• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GTR: Nine charged over insurance scam involving accident

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...er-insurance-scam-involving-accident-20140306

Nine men were charged with cheating yesterday over an alleged staged road accident, which saw them claim more than $83,000 in insurance.

The group is said to have conspired to fraudulently tell insurers that a Rentokil van had been involved in a crash with three cars along Sembawang Drive in July 2009, before claiming for injuries and damage to their vehicles.

The day after the accident, the van's driver, Rudyanto Sarmani, 32, reported it to his employer, Rentokil Initial Singapore, which paid out $1,563 to cover repairs to the Toyota van in January 2010. He faces one charge of cheating.

The Straits Times understands that the three cars involved were a Proton Gen 2, a Hyundai Matrix and a Honda Fit.

The men who allegedly conspired to fraudulently tell insurers that a Rentokil van had been involved in a crash with three cars are: Sallahudin Ehram, Juraimi Raham and Rudyanto Sarmani. Mohammad Eunos Zakaria, Shahifulah Mohamed Yusof and Afghani Eusope. Kamis Bakar, Ariffin MD Rais and Azroy Mazli (above).

9 guys :eek: should be of multiple races. where got so chun chun 1 race .

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
9 guys :eek: should be of multiple races. where got so chun chun 1 race .

This only shows that national unity doesnt work. There are still rascism amongst certain race.
On another note, if i need to call a pizza delivery I know i can rely on one race to ensure timely delivery. On the other hand, if i would to cheat, say insurance companies, I'd call on someone else.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
All parties involved are same race??? And this race is a 20% population minority?

How stupid is that ? What are the chances?

This is the most kum gong race in earth! Real jokers lah!!