• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Group 1$13,123,5091only 1 winner 9may 2024 sold at

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Group 1 winning tickets sold at:
  • Singapore Pools Account Betting Service - - ( 1 System 7 Entry )

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

1 winner for S$13 million Toto prize on May 9, 2024​

Huat.
Winnie Li |
clock.png
May 09, 2024, 10:52 PM

Cover-image-9.png

Telegram
Whatsapp
After no top prize winners emerged for the last three draws, one ticket bagged the S$13,123,509 Toto top prize on May 9 (Thursday) night.
The winning ticket was purchased through the Singapore Pools Account Betting Service.

Assuming that ticket was purchased by just one person, they are now a very fortunate multi-millionaire.
It was a System 7 ticket.
The Group 2 prize was split 12 ways, with each winning combination getting S$127,391 each.
Here are the winning numbers:

Screenshot-2024-05-09-at-10.34.21%E2%80%AFPM.png
Screenshot via Singapore Pools

Here are the locations where winning tickets were purchased:

Screenshot-2024-05-09-at-10.37.08%E2%80%AFPM.png

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I wonder when you hit first prize using online account, whether S'pore Pools will give you a call or not to advise on withdrawal options since they have your HP no. which the bettor use for 2FA log in.

Reason being, there are two main options when winning large prize for online account. You need to select under withdrawal options 1) Direct transfer to your designated registered bank account or 2) opt to withdraw cheque from Singapore Pools main branch at Middle road.

Problem with online withdrawal transfer when I called to enquire is that SP cap each transfer to $200K per day.
This means for $13Million, you need to transfer like siao for 65 freaking days, LOL.

I got self-pick several system 7 using my online account for this draw which I anyhow click on the numbers to make up each set of System 7.

So I won't be logging-in for the next few days first to calm my nerves. Hopefully won't kernah heart attack NBCB.

Imagine you receive a call from a guy who claims from SP and congrats you on your winnings, LOL.

Caller from SP: " Hello sir, I am calling from Singapore Pools to inform you that you have strike the first prize from the recent draw. This is not a scam. I am calling you because we noticed you did not log in for the last few days and would like to advise you on the withdrawal options and safety precautions. " :biggrin:

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I wonder when you hit first prize using online account, whether S'pore Pools will give you a call or not to advise on withdrawal options since they have your HP no. which the bettor use for 2FA log in.

Reason being, there are two main options when winning large prize for online account. You need to select under withdrawal options 1) Direct transfer to your designated registered bank account or 2) opt to withdraw cheque from Singapore Pools main branch at Middle road.

Problem with online withdrawal transfer when I called to enquire is that SP cap each transfer to $200K per day.
This means for $13Million, you need to transfer like siao for 65 freaking days, LOL.

I got self-pick several system 7 using my online account for this draw which I anyhow click on the numbers to make up each set of System 7.

So I won't be logging-in for the next few days first to calm my nerves. Hopefully won't kernah heart attack NBCB.

Imagine you receive a call from a guy who claims from SP and congrats you on your winnings, LOL.

Caller from SP: " Hello sir, I am calling from Singapore Pools to inform you that you have strike the first prize from the recent draw. This is not a scam. I am calling you because we noticed you did not log in for the last few days and would like to advise you on the withdrawal options and safety precautions. " :biggrin:
If more than 200 , can go down collect cheque.