• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Great Respect for Japanese - Clean Up Stadium After Match

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
http://jezebel.com/gracious-japanese-world-cup-fans-clean-up-stadium-after-1591298011

Gracious Japanese World Cup Fans Clean Up Stadium After Loss

a5uooxlqbyztjnvfl3pj.jpg

Well if these folks aren't the very definition of good sportsmanship.

Last night, at the World Cup, Japan suffered a pretty harsh loss when the Ivory Coast scored two last minute goals. Boring sports talk aside, I'm sure the fans were very displeased. And as far as World Cup or any other high profile sporting events go, it would be more than expected for fans of the losing squad to lose their shit, maybe flip some cars or something. But no. The Japanese World Cup fans were apparently not about that.

According to a couple posts by Redditors Kebbs and piroquinha123, multiple Japanese fans helped clean up the stadium after their game. Apparently this isn't the first time either— Japanese fans also stayed behind during the 1998 and 2006 World Cup games to clean up as well. In fact a lot of Redditors pointed out instances in which Japanese fans or audience members or people lining up in a queue were beyond civilized.

I was just outside Vancouver when the Canucks lost the Stanley Cup in 2011 and city transformed into a drunken vomity hellhole that cost around $4 million in damages. It brought out the worst and was, in general, the worst. So these Japanese fans taking the time to pick up some trash after receiving quite the blow certainly gives me at least a little bit of faith in humankind.

Also, please nobody tell my mom that this happened. If she finds out about this, I will be in for one hell of a over-the-phone lecture on how to take pride in my behavior as a guest. No one wants that.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is because they're not getting laid anytime...might as well use the time and energy to clean up...:p

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its typical behavior of jippunese...after countless earthquakes and tsunamis and being nuked twice,they ain't got shit to do but to clean up anyway.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is the fucking point of cleaning up the stadium when still insist that Diaoyu island belongs to them
when clearly it is the USA that stole it from China and gave it to them when China was dis-united and fucking weak
to object, just like these short bastards gang up with the Western nations to force China to its kneels.

But China also deserved to be bullied, because everyone back-stab each other and many boot-licked USA, like
going to Hawaii for holidays and smoke opium.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Japs being east asians no matter what they do whether it's good or bad is seen in a bad light but at least they are ranked higher as in "respectability" compared to chinese people. You want to compare them with non east asians forget it especially with any white group. White groups will always be defended by their own white ppl that is why if you care to read on foreign or rather american sites like reddit they always defend ang mohs from wrong doing.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fluffy hand cuffs included? :wink::wink::wink:

look out for the youtube video on the same title. 2 ninja clans fought each other for dominance. while killing and torturing each other, various "abalone" techniques were leveraged by female ninjas to snatch their prey. :p

must watch for those into killer abalones. :eek:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am pretty sure there will be bad apples in Japanese society, but overall, as a society, they are just bloody great. Contrary to what my Ah Kong has said about Jepun being barbaric and ruthless, my experience with Japanese portray them as a well behaved, kind, considerate and good mannered peoples. Perhaps getting nuked by the two atom bombs changed their mindset and they are extremely well-polished people after that episode. Everything about them, what they do, they strive for perfection. May the Sun rise in every nation and the world emulate Nippon.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was an unfortunate incident for PRC. The mighty USA then would not give face to the Communists and preferred to side with someone they could trust. Well, China has rose from the ashes and will have to negotiate, manipulate and do whatever she can to get back Diaoyu. She will have to use every trick in the diplomatic books to wrangle through this one. Japan is going to hold on to Senkaku tightly. Uncle Sam is keeping his distance from this sticky situation, doesn't want to jeopardize ties with either nation over this piece of rock in the middle of nowhere.

Cheers!

What is the fucking point of cleaning up the stadium when still insist that Diaoyu island belongs to them
when clearly it is the USA that stole it from China and gave it to them .....................

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am not sure if the Japs can be trusted with such behaviour. are you really sincere in really doing it for the benefit of others or just show that they are way classier than other nationality and race..

The radiation disaster is one such behaviour of the japs, and they lie about being safe , even about the food they produce.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not sure if the Japs can be trusted with such behaviour. are you really sincere in really doing it for the benefit of others or just show that they are way classier than other nationality and race..

The radiation disaster is one such behaviour of the japs, and they lie about being safe , even about the food they produce.

oh its legit alright,notice how everytime japan has a earthquake or tsunami,the people will go out into the path of destruction and clean up the city themselves...i think its some sort of japanese code that everyone must work as a team.....they probably see it as something that bonds the japanese together....crazy japs...

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

look at thailand vs japan
you seriously want to compare???