• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Great news for real estate agents, COVs fall to zero, fuck you!

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of the articles regarding the property market and property price trends you see in the mainstream media are nothing more than informal advertisements or press releases for the various property agencies.

That is what inevitably happens when you blur the line between government and business.

This is what exactly happening to our country..

The ruling govt controls 48% of the country GDP..they have their hands on everything...from child care, insurance, transport and to supplying coffins..in short from cradle to grave.

The United states govt share of the country business is at less than 3 % and Australia less than 8%..

So u see. the govt here overwhelmed us with their control and presence.

And so, rightfully said they have blurred the line between govt and business where almost everything is done is based on revenue and GDP figures.

The end result is we get a govt that has lost its vision and social inequality , unhappiness and tension abound..

They have more passion in making more money than looking after your welfare.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know many property agents were former SAF regulars. Many of them learn nothing in the armed forces that teaches them about surviving in the commercial sectors and when forced to leave most either opt to sell insurance or become property agents.

Shouldn't they join Blackwaters with the US defence contractor ?

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I met a property agent this morning and he said in the past he was managing about 100 properties. Now he has less than 50 and added that the government is not renewing EP and S passes and if PR's do not stay in Singapore for a long time, their PR status will be removed.

Many PRs are already abusing their privileges of living and working in SG. Take the case of the Vietcong scumbag STEVE PHAM who complained about paying for repair cost to his water pipes in his HDB flat. He expected it to be done free. This scumbag behaves as if he and his countrymen are indispensable to this country. Better to kick out all PRs who are parasites in SG.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alan Cheong is an idiot. Prices have doubled in the past seven years and after a 1.5% drop he says better relax or market will crash

Better go sell Chee Cheong Fun lah, what senior director

Price increase double in 7 year even if count into inflation average 3% the price increase is just about 25% for 7 year not double.
So it should be drop 30~50% from current price to be fair.
If not new generation will not able to buy flat.
Owner only think for themself but never think in future how the next generation can afford to buy.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This zero COV..is it for flats in good or bad locations? I doubt flats near town n in mature estates will have zero COV.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muahahahaa
Heng heng I siam first ah!

images

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ERA Key Executive, what the fuck is that? Taking and handing over keys?

ERA had some dirty agents, including one Mike Parikh. Better be careful when dealing with ERA, or any of the other agencies for that matter.

See the name you know it's a scum bag

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Totally agree with you chaps. Many real estate agents, (only a handful are good ones) dont value add to clients. Theyre just fark all paper boy who earn tons of commission just by showing up with their face.
Do they know fengshui? Fark all
Do they know how to get you the best deal? Fark all as well.
Now the tide has turn. Wish all wannabe real estate agents the luck. You'll be driving taxis soon.

Property agent must know fengshui? ROFL.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
After watching the US burn during the housing bubble many idiots still do not understand what is going on. Most only have their houses as assets. And those are not real assets. You cannot sell a brick to buy food. So good luck people. Your money is stuck in cpf and in your house. Do you think retirement is achievable?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
fwah... this sadplumbgal, fuck here fuck there. i like.. i wanna friend you on FB...

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The data is showing median COV at $0. That means 49.99% are probably traded at 0 or below valuation. And without looking at the spread of the COV and below valuation amount for the 700+ transaction, this median does not mean anything. It could be 50.1 to 96 percentile are stacked within 10k COV, while the below valuation could be 40k below.