• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'Great honour to have served the country': PM Lee holds back tears as he announces handover

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
For this Bloke who have access into the cookie jar, he paid himself very well all these years. PM salary highest in the world.
So dont talk cock about sacrifices, contribution ... he is CCB very well compensated
His Directorship of Temasek dividend unknown, other business & assets under him unknown
Easily estimate earn Billion over the years from Mindef Scholarship until current

That's why we need a change of Gov to dig and open up all these can of worms. From MAS/GIC/AG to Temasek Holdings to all its linked GLCs, all the Power Elite Network needs to be dismantled and perpetrators jailed.

The majority of the nation's wealth are being siphoned thru all kinds of ridiculous taxes, esp housing, ARFs and COEs, to feed these small group of people at the top, leaving only bread crumbs for the commoners under guise of PAP-Gov's handouts appearing to be so generous and caring.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is only crying tears of joy over the millions that he'd made during his PM days.

His main claim to fame was losing 2 GRCs under his watch. He couldn't bear losing more GRCs, so he'd better step down to save himself from more embarrassment.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is only crying tears of joy over the millions that he'd made during his PM days.

His main claim to fame was losing 2 GRCs under his watch. He couldn't bear losing more GRCs, so he'd better step down to save himself from more embarrassment.

More like the country is going to be in big trouble, instead of letting it happen under his watch, better let that Liang Popo lookalike chump deal with it. :cool:

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strangely I have no quarrel with Ah Loong. He is a victim. Look at his wife. His dad is a world class Asian statesman whose wisdom I come to appreciate over time. Whom I hate is GCT, the Swiss standard liar and FT lover. He impacted my opportunities. Also hate his whore Kate Spade Tin. The rest of the Pappies...well, handing the Gahmen to the Oppies is like voting for Hamas. It will ruin SG, so learn to live with the best of them or fcuk off, migrate and enjoy the show from afar like Boss Sam

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Strangely I have no quarrel with Ah Loong. He is a victim. Look at his wife. His dad is a world class Asian statesman whose wisdom I come to appreciate over time. Whom I hate is GCT, the Swiss standard liar and FT lover. He impacted my opportunities. Also hate his whore Kate Spade Tin. The rest of the Pappies...well, handing the Gahmen to the Oppies is like voting for Hamas. It will ruin SG, so learn to live with the best of them or fcuk off, migrate and enjoy the show from afar like Boss Sam

A constant refrain from the deluded PAP supporters. Sinkieland hasn't been ruined already? Look around you. Learn to see beyond the numbers and shiny new urban distractions. :rolleyes:

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
A constant refrain from the deluded PAP supporters. Sinkieland hasn't been ruined already? Look around you. Learn to see beyond the numbers and shiny new urban distractions. :rolleyes:
The Swiss standard of living is available to 20% of S'poreans; the remaining 80% have only the Swiss cost of living to contend with.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
So says a certified loser who has nothing better to do than to spend his remaining days fulltime on this forum

dickheadchang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you to the Samster who shared this photo. This is what Lanjiao Wong should show Lanjiao Loong who will definitely wants to emulate his father to take the role of SM after stepping down. But for sure, this puppy dog and seat warmer will not dare to do so.

IMG_0461.jpeg

dickheadchang

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you on your comments relating to Woody. Samsters might remember that he accused Singaporeans who chose to emigrate overseas as quitters. This imbecile didn’t have enough grey matter to connect the dots to recognize that this comment also applied to his bitch daughter who married and settled down with a Brit In the UK. We might be “quitters” but also least we are not criminals like his useless son. 天有眼!