• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GRC : It should be removed so vote for Opposition

moneymind

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am new to politics since the last GE and I agree with LTK that GRC is the tool that PAP used to safeguard its interest, (Like Love drama that Wu Jinsheng protects his personal and family interests) ...

GRC should be abolished and minority races interest can be protected via nominated MP ..

So bro and sis, vote for Opposition to remove GRC systems ..

Maybe the opposition can campaigns on this during the rally ....

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now GRC cause PAP problem. Kick 5 PAP member in one shot in Aljunied. Maybe GMS will able to knock down another 5 in one shot.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am new to politics since the last GE and I agree with LTK that GRC is the tool that PAP used to safeguard its interest, ...

LTK finds the GRC a hindrance due to the fact his party has never made a half decent effort to reach out to the Malay and Indian ground in Aljunied since 2006. If Aljunied GRC's demographic makeup was 99% Chinese, he will be grinning from ear to ear in his walkabout.

GRC should be abolished and minority races interest can be protected via nominated MP ..

I hope the Malay and Indian voter is reading the above statement. The Chinese agenda is to completely marginalize and sideline minority representation. Vote for Confucian politicians like Low Thia Khiang and minorities will have no role in mainstream politics in the future.

-

-

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am new to politics since the last GE and I agree with LTK that GRC is the tool that PAP used to safeguard its interest, (Like Love drama that Wu Jinsheng protects his personal and family interests) ...

So bro and sis, vote for Opposition to remove GRC systems ..

Maybe the opposition can campaigns on this during the rally ....

GRC is LKY's devilish scheme to hold on to power at all cost incl lying thru his teeth! May this be his las GE! Better still let him be ard to see how GRC's backfire on PAP!!