• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Grassroots Adviser Dr Lam Pin Min Leading New GRC Team To Liberate Slumkang GRC! Ng Chee Meng Out! Not Suicide Squad! Majulah PAP!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I rather they send LHL, LW and OYK so we can vote them out in one go and also find out HC's salary which the new govt can reveal.
Those who forced people to be vaccinated should be punished

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I rather they send LHL, LW and OYK so we can vote them out in one go and also find out HC's salary which the new govt can reveal.

The good residents of AMK are free to vote out the good PM Lee if they feel that he's done a lousy job. So far, they've given our PM Lee a resounding approval every GE.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will confirm and chop vote PAP forever if they raised interest income rates of all CPF accounts to 10% p.a. risk free.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
SD much as i hate the PAP, there is zero chance of LHL losing to anyone anywhere even 1 v 1.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take note that these PAP election losers always transform into 'grassroots advisers'. :biggrin:

Here's another one:

nz-banner-220618.jpg
Victor Lie face defacing gahmen official poster?

jw5

Loyal
SD much as i hate the PAP, there is zero chance of LHL losing to anyone anywhere even 1 v 1.

I am not as confident as you about LHL's chance one vs one, taking into account his age, his behaviour and all that has happened between him and his siblings and also LKY has been gone for years. :cool:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So the PAP newbies now formed a suicide squad. One is a professor, the rest are Jiak Liow Bee "nobodies" ready to sleep in parliament if voted.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it hadn't been for that cunt Raesah, next GE would probably have been a breeze for the WP Sengkang team facing this kind of Pappy line up. I think it's going to be a close fight.
Lam Par Min is very unpopular in SK

Remember the Temple and the Electric Bike Saga

I believe he was the one who sabo Ng Chee Meng

Last edited:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
1648552920726.png

Lets give them another RED CARD in the next General Erection

Attachments

• 1648552592890.png
    1648552592890.png
    472.8 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not as confident as you about LHL's chance one vs one, taking into account his age, his behaviour and all that has happened between him and his siblings and also LKY has been gone for years. :cool:
All these already happened in last election. barely made a dent in his popularity. I voted against him every single time but i have to accept i am in the minority. LHL would trounce ANY challenger 1v1 in his Teck Ghee ward, and would beat anyone anywhere in other places.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these already happened in last election. barely made a dent in his popularity. I voted against him every single time but i have to accept i am in the minority. LHL would trounce ANY challenger 1v1 in his Teck Ghee ward, and would beat anyone anywhere in other places.
Since u r an 'insider'. Why is pinky so popular in his constituency? The residents really benefit from him being a good MP?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP conceding that NTUC labour chief Ng Chee Meng has no chance of winning Sengkang GRC and has decided that Ng Chee Meng will not contest Sengkang GRC again.
Hopefully, the citizens will not vote for him, wherever the PAP will field him.