• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Grab company scammed my uncle

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even my wise uncle can get scammed wtf:mad:
How it happened?

1. My uncle leeceived a promotion stating for x date between y time to z time can get $5 off ride
2 . My uncle wanted to make use of this discount to get ride home from his orfid ambassador work during x date so my uncle booked a ride within y to z time.
3. After the ride my uncle leelised the full amount was leeducted from his debit card without the discount.
4. My uncle sent a query to grab helpdesk to ask why no discount was given.
5. Ah neh helpdesk leeplied "sir the discount is for y time to z time
6. My uncle leepiled ah neh with a screenshot of his ride time indicating the date and time showing between y to z time.
7. Ah neh leeplied sir the discount is for y time to z time not current time
8. My uncle leeplied fuck you of course now is not y to z time but during the ride was still y to z time
9. Ah neh leeplied sorlee sir now is not y to z time

Step 8 and 9 leepeated for about 5 times of emails
Final leesult = my uncle was scammed.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
How it happened?

1. My uncle leeceived a promotion stating for x date between y time to z time can get $5 off ride
2 . My uncle wanted to make use of this discount to get ride home from his orfid ambassador work during x date so my uncle booked a ride within y to z time.
3. After the ride my uncle leelised the full amount was leeducted from his debit card without the discount.
6. My uncle leepiled ah neh with a screenshot of his ride time indicating the date and time showing between y to z time.
8. My uncle leeplied fuck you of course now is not y to z time but during the ride was still y to z time

I think we should invite the Grab Ah Neh to this forum. He seems to be wiser than your uncle, so he may be more qualified than your uncle to share his words of wisdom :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think we should invite the Grab Ah Neh to this forum. He seems to be wiser than your uncle, so he may be more qualified than your uncle to share his words of wisdom :biggrin:
Bo Bay chow. No matter how my uncle leephrased it ah neh leeply was sorlee sir now the time is already over .
My uncle agreed is a wisest word ever used on my uncle.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
First, is your Uncle fully vaccinated?
Second, who did your Uncle vote for?
My uncle 任赌服输 $5 just write it off instead of getting angry over it affecting own well beings.
Now My uncle know the leeson ceca took over sinkies as they think and work out of the box.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle 任赌服输 $5 just write it off instead of getting angry over it affecting own well beings.
Now My uncle know the leeson ceca took over sinkies as they think and work out of the box.
If your uncle cannot beat them, join them.

Your uncle will succeed as a Grab deliveroo. He will be the only one who can wheelie his Grab delivery scooter while doing delivery. :thumbsup:

前途無量

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your uncle cannot beat them, join them.

Your uncle will succeed as a Grab deliveroo. He will be the only one who can wheelie his Grab delivery scooter while doing delivery. :thumbsup:

前途無量
Mai la KNN the wise ones are at the orfid giving wise answers while the stupid ones are out on the road to be a slave.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's all a big scam.

And when there are disputes over payments etc, it creates jobs for bunch of call centre customer service monkeys, many of whom are FTs.

See how the scam works? :cool:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actuallee this method of 明抢 is verlee useful to some business and some personal dealings. The victim will get into a state of tey lampar but cannot do anything about it or even can for small amount of $ who would want to waste all the time and effort to seek justice ?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
His uncle only kanna scammed $5 by Grab. It's a small lesson. If his uncle had bought a car, he would have been scammed at least $70,000 based on ongoing rates of the COE :biggrin: :biggrin:
yart Dan wan yart Dan.
Being scammed $5 is something my uncle didn't wanted it to happen whereas if my uncle willinglee offered to be Robert zai then he won't or qualify to kpkb mah KNN be clear minded can ? :cautious: KNN

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
How it happened?

Congratulations for being scammed by PAP's Temasek co.:roflmao:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grab is going bankrupt. Avoid it like a plague
Really? They were making small profit when it started off as myteksi.taxi drivers in KL liked them too as number of customers increased. This was before they started regulating the business model.
Gojek is still profitable no?