• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GPGT - The woman in David Ong affairs is a PAP Bukit Batok Member

jw5

Loyal
I offer $1000 reward for anyone in this forum who can produce a photo of someone more jialak than David. Do not include jw5, jahjah or kuku, please. Maybe can consider Mark Andrew Yeo?

Since you asked for it:

attachment.php

May I ask, how are you going to reward me with that "$1000"? :p

Yes agree, this photo is more jialat than David. :eek::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
sensational post, albino eunuch! talk to scroobal leh. you wanted him to return and now like a shy boy-boy, you are hiding. you scared huh? inferiority complex?

Talk to you is the same mah, since you and scroobal are the same person - former police scholar Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Re: The woman in David Ong affairs is a PAP Bukit Batok Memeber

good observation skills, albino boy!

Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng

It is my good observation skills that allowed me to confirm that scroobal and GoldenDragon are the monikers you use in this forum, among many others. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng

It is my good observation skills that allowed me to confirm that scroobal and GoldenDragon are the monikers you use in this forum, among many others. :wink:

spot on. i respect your skills, eunuch!

jw5

Loyal

spot on. i respect your skills, eunuch!

You should respect my observation skills, Insecure Lau Eunuch with the housefly face. It is those skills which got your identity exposed, you Gullible Moron. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You should respect my observation skills, Insecure Lau Eunuch with the housefly face. It is those skills which got your identity exposed, you Gullible Moron. :wink:

spot on, as always, albino eunuch!