• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[GPGT] - Amos Yee kena assaulted on the way to Court today!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
"We don't father the client, we just tell the client what to do, and if the client refuses to do so, we do ask why but we don't probe further than that": Amos Yee's lawyer Alfred Dodwell on flouting of his bail conditions. http://cna.asia/1AjPGCS

Even Chee Soon Juan's lawyer gives up on Amos. That's bad.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
I am fucking elated that Amos got what he deserved.
i think i am going to have orgasm tonight! :p

google-slap1.jpg

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You might never know one day he's the leader of Singapore . Too early to tell now .
u wun noe ...

last time got 1 kena pushed down longkang b4 ...

iz a rite of passage ... u muz experience ze hard knocks in order 2 b a leader of sinkielan ... :o

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HK Apple Daily's report on Amos's assault.

11200591_10153413166047448_6914294603037994375_n.png

以言入罪的社會

【「來啊,告我吧!」 批李光耀少年遭掌摑】
http://bit.Iy/1DErPxK

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't cum any other way? That's sad.
Dun gloat yet as this slapping incident would likely push more into the anti pap camp.....hehe

Whoever going to do a .gif slapping cartoon should also do another one, sure box office stuff.

Yes, you guessed correctly. It's the one involving Dhana.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The twisting of this body and the execution of the slap like an upper-cut in boxing are tell tale signs of his training in martial art.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The twisting of this body and the execution of the slap like an upper-cut in boxing are tell tale signs of his training in martial art.

I call this a bitch slap by the coward... Amos was unprepared for all this... He was walking innocently when the bastard whacked him.. And the most comical thing was he had the cheek challenging Amos to sue him for his actions before scampering off like a pussy.... I have seen Changi Village Bapoks engaging in cat fights among themselves not even running away when the cops came and they have more balls than this red shirt PAP supporting Kuniang...