• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GP on trial for molesting assistant

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>GP on trial for molesting assistant
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><TR>Woman told court that boss molested her during check for chicken pox </TR><!-- Author --><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Esther Tan
</TD></TR><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
drboon.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

GP Boon Seng Poh is alleged to have molested his clinic assistant. -- ST PHOTO: CAROLINE CHIA
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->WHEN a clinic assistant had chicken pox, her boss - the clinic doctor - insisted on checking her condition personally.
General practitioner Boon Seng Poh, 40, told his 29-year-old assistant to show up at his Ubi Crescent clinic on Oct 18, 2006, even though she had already seen another doctor two days earlier.
Taking the stand on the opening day of Boon's trial yesterday, the assistant said he tugged at her tank top and pulled her bra down during the examination. She claimed that he also complimented her on having 'nice breasts'.
Boon faces two charges of outraging the modesty of his assistant. The married man and father of two young children is alleged to have touched the breast of his assistant at his clinic that day. About two weeks later, he allegedly molested her again by hugging her from behind, with his hand touching an area near her breast.
In court, his clinic assistant revealed details of the harassment she alleged her former boss subjected her to several times towards the end of the 21/2 months that she worked for him.
She told the court that although she felt disgusted after hearing Boon's remark about her breasts, she kept the incident to herself. But when she returned to work about two weeks later, Boon called her into his consultation room for more checks. This time, she said, he unhooked her bra and told her he wanted to check her for breast cancer.
'I was shocked and asked him why. I thought he really wanted to check for breast cancer, so I let him,' she said. In response to questioning, she told Deputy Public Prosecutor Chan Huimin that she was puzzled by how a check for chicken pox could suddenly turn into an examination for breast cancer.
But that was not the end. Entering his consultation room at the end of the day to pass him some documents, she found the lights turned off and her boss lying on the consultation couch.
She alleged that he got up and hugged her from behind. He also told her that he liked her. Struggling free, she brushed off his offer to drive her home.
The next day, when she went into the room to give him some case files, he allegedly asked her to unzip her dress. 'He asked me to zip down my dress and I said 'no'. Then he said, 'Good things must share',' she recalled. She ignored him and walked out.
At home that night, she said, she could not stop thinking of what had happened. After speaking to her sister about it, she decided to make a police report the following day .
In cross-examination, Senior Counsel Sant Singh put it to her that she had been reprimanded by the doctor on one occasion for not helping to carry some milk cartons and standing around smoking instead. He also suggested to her that she constantly did not follow Boon's instructions and did things her own way. She disagreed.
The trial continues today. [email protected]

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
GOOD THINGS MUST SHARE!! HAHAHAH..any pics of the lady???

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>GP on trial for molesting assistant
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><TR>Woman told court that boss molested her during check for chicken pox </TR><!-- Author --><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Esther Tan
drboon.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

GP Boon Seng Poh is alleged to have molested his clinic assistant. -- ST PHOTO: CAROLINE CHIA

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->WHEN a clinic assistant had chicken pox, her boss - the clinic doctor - insisted on checking her condition personally.
General practitioner Boon Seng Poh, 40, told his 29-year-old assistant to show up at his Ubi Crescent clinic on Oct 18, 2006, even though she had already seen another doctor two days earlier.
Taking the stand on the opening day of Boon's trial yesterday, the assistant said he tugged at her tank top and pulled her bra down during the examination. She claimed that he also complimented her on having 'nice breasts'.
Boon faces two charges of outraging the modesty of his assistant. The married man and father of two young children is alleged to have touched the breast of his assistant at his clinic that day. About two weeks later, he allegedly molested her again by hugging her from behind, with his hand touching an area near her breast.
In court, his clinic assistant revealed details of the harassment she alleged her former boss subjected her to several times towards the end of the 21/2 months that she worked for him.
She told the court that although she felt disgusted after hearing Boon's remark about her breasts, she kept the incident to herself. But when she returned to work about two weeks later, Boon called her into his consultation room for more checks. This time, she said, he unhooked her bra and told her he wanted to check her for breast cancer.
'I was shocked and asked him why. I thought he really wanted to check for breast cancer, so I let him,' she said. In response to questioning, she told Deputy Public Prosecutor Chan Huimin that she was puzzled by how a check for chicken pox could suddenly turn into an examination for breast cancer.
But that was not the end. Entering his consultation room at the end of the day to pass him some documents, she found the lights turned off and her boss lying on the consultation couch.
She alleged that he got up and hugged her from behind. He also told her that he liked her. Struggling free, she brushed off his offer to drive her home.
The next day, when she went into the room to give him some case files, he allegedly asked her to unzip her dress. 'He asked me to zip down my dress and I said 'no'. Then he said, 'Good things must share',' she recalled. She ignored him and walked out.
At home that night, she said, she could not stop thinking of what had happened. After speaking to her sister about it, she decided to make a police report the following day .
In cross-examination, Senior Counsel Sant Singh put it to her that she had been reprimanded by the doctor on one occasion for not helping to carry some milk cartons and standing around smoking instead. He also suggested to her that she constantly did not follow Boon's instructions and did things her own way. She disagreed.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
drboon.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

<!

check out his sinkie face... wear sunglass for what.. hide for what...

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal

So now they attack her character, guess that's the only angle the defense can try.

Because she's a smoker, the GP think she's loose also? God damn complete idiot going through education but end up thinking with his penis.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any fucking SLUT in Singapore can cry molest against any men in S'pore and get away with it while the poor men have to go through a trial.

"MOLEST IS THE EASIEST CHARGE TO CRY AND THE HARDEST TO DISPROVE"....CJ Yong Pung How.

Any slut can lead a man on and when she does not gets her way (perhaps monies) she can always cry rape or molest. Molest of course is much easier to fake.

EXAMPLE:

You enter a lift with a woman (stranger). When the journey ends and the door opens, she suddenly cires that you have molested her. How?

How? I tell you lun lun you have to spend time in a police cell and they WILL think you are guilty until you con vince them otherwise. Could be days.

ALL S"PORE MEN are fucked by the Women's Charter Act. S'pore men are STUPID not to fight for amenments to this ACT.

i1u12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please Go ahead
Come back and tell us your experience.

Any fucking SLUT in Singapore can cry molest against any men in S'pore and get away with it while the poor men have to go through a trial.

"MOLEST IS THE EASIEST CHARGE TO CRY AND THE HARDEST TO DISPROVE"....CJ Yong Pung How.

Any slut can lead a man on and when she does not gets her way (perhaps monies) she can always cry rape or molest. Molest of course is much easier to fake.

EXAMPLE:

You enter a lift with a woman (stranger). When the journey ends and the door opens, she suddenly cires that you have molested her. How?

How? I tell you lun lun you have to spend time in a police cell and they WILL think you are guilty until you con vince them otherwise. Could be days.

ALL S"PORE MEN are fucked by the Women's Charter Act. S'pore men are STUPID not to fight for amenments to this ACT.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
this so called doctor must lang lang wash his ass white and prepare to squat in the jail with some canings on his buttocks, at the same time been deprived of his professional qualification. why not to spend some money on pros ?

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
[/TD></TR><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
drboon.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>Dr...?

got free cunt lobong?...I am not hum sup ok!

kchunjeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very strange, study so high up but with chicken Brain !

Go spend at geylang and you have all size for you !

STUPID ! Doctor ?