• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Govt says they never plan for 10m, but past reports show otherwise

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who can show document proof government pap commit signed they immediately wanted to increase population to 10mil??
If not it is just talking and opposition fake news.
You can never win pap by talking

Opposition should not mention the 10mil.
Instead they should just focusing on the fact of population percentage of foreigners now from history of last 10 years.
This will kick start the voters thinking

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually I want to know his secret for being able to raise 3 kids in Singapore without pay. His wife is also not working. He is practically living my retired dream, not working and yet can raise 3 kids.
If Chee sources of income is an issue.
Then pap should have Target it long ago
So let it go and focus voting instead

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
raising kids in sg is not too sexpensive if aspirations are low. just look at single moms with 6.9 kids. resort to reusable cloth diapers, 2nd hand toys, cheap food, subsidized schooling, no preschool, no tuition, no piano lessons, no ballet, no tuition, etc. parents can spend more time with kids and supplement their almost free education with extra lessons and tuition at home if parents are good teachers themselves. this notion that kids need a fortune for their vaunted education and extra-curricula activities is a sinkie phenomenon. and that’s because sinkies are clueless, lazy, have little to no initiative and creativity, copy what the gohs and lohs are doing, try to keep up with the lees and lims, and follow the gans and tans.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually I want to know his secret for being able to raise 3 kids in Singapore without pay. His wife is also not working. He is practically living my retired dream, not working and yet can raise 3 kids.
Don't say 3 kids,raising 1 kid already very costly and stressful in Singapore.His livelihood possibly from selling his books and some royalties from his published books and some fees for his published articles.His Taiwanese wife may help contribute to the family expenditure,if necessary. Yes,they can disgrace,shame,disparage,discredit,denounce,persecute,oppress him,etc But at the end of the day,he is still a Singaporean.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
we should try to vote this hero of singapore into parliament
he has been hurt for decades
and he is still standing to be erected
please give him a chance and let him perform in our parliament
he has been whacked until nothing can touch him anymore
everything about him was dugged and whacked to pieces
from some petty stamps to some innocent simple question
he is crucifixed, crossed, stamped upon, smashed to pieces
crushed like tomatoes, his person and his character
all crushed and crushed until the skeletons also gone to pieces
yet he still stands tall and continues the battle...give him a chance
and let him shine in parliament
there is not much time for him and for singaporeans to hear him
in parliarment ....god bless him...heaven bless him....

1593821807446.png

1593821861009.png

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't say 3 kids,raising 1 kid already very costly and stressful in Singapore.His livelihood possibly from selling his books and some royalties from his published books and some fees for his published articles.His Taiwanese wife may help contribute to the family expenditure,if necessary. Yes,they can disgrace,shame,disparage,discredit,denounce,persecute,oppress him,etc But at the end of the day,he is still a Singaporean.

i got go search a bit, think his wife family is very loaded from Taiwan side. Otherwise I cannot imagine how 2 non working parents can raise 3 kids. Even going into monk mode by just paying bare minimum in recent months (necessary bills etc), I also need to cough out about 1K a month. that is why i really curious how he did it.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
i got go search a bit, think his wife family is very loaded from Taiwan side. Otherwise I cannot imagine how 2 non working parents can raise 3 kids. Even going into monk mode by just paying bare minimum in recent months (necessary bills etc), I also need to cough out about 1K a month. that is why i really curious how he did it.
You can ask him. It will be better after he is voted in as MP.. you can meet him and ask him during meet the session. If you are not in Bukit Batok, then ask anyone in BB to help you on that.

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who can show document proof government pap commit signed they immediately wanted to increase population to 10mil??
If not it is just talking and opposition fake news.
You can never win pap by talking

Opposition should not mention the 10mil.
Instead they should just focusing on the fact of population percentage of foreigners now from history of last 10 years.
This will kick start the voters thinking
Dr Chee and the other parties shd continue to hammer home this issue of 10 million population. Show the ppl that the liars are from the PAP. Take the fight to them!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I believe PAP must have been misquoted all these years should POFMA the Straits Times

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah I remember in 93 , The New Paper and The Shit Times portraying CSJ as one of main masterminds behind the saga. No internet that time so we all believed what the media said about CSJ.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can make all kinds of accusations but it will be the 158th presstitutes (not journalists) who will do the damage.

SPH, Mediacorp and websites such as Mothershit etc. :wink:
Tbf, this is the first time I have seen the msm give the oppos such wide extensive coverage during a GE. Pleasant surprise.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
After 50 years of brainwashing by PAP,most sinkees suffer from Stockholm Syndrome,a victim dependent on the captor. They need to be electric-shocked to break the hallucination spell to free them from slavery.
More like only when they feel the real pain personally ie job issue; housing issue; education issue; medical issue; religion issue ...than you would see them turn against PAP.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
But that's because he said stupid things. Must not say stupid things. And the bigger Palmer factor.

Anyway the lady he lost to. Where is she now?

There is definitely some truth when people say the opposition players are not really serious.
Might not be fair.

Stand corrected but think she is running again for WP in this GE.