• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Govt. passing the buck in the case of the PRC MRT shitting bitch

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the bitch is really a local born sinkie, and not mentally deranged, she has brought shame to sinkie land and to fellow natives. How could she do such a despicable act in public?

If that bitch is not insane, the pap MP would be the first one at her door step with the media in tow to lecture her on proper behaviour in public. The Chinese newspapers would also blow up detailed account on how the pooper was tracked down.

If she is insane local born sinkie, why is she allowed to roam the streets to poop as she likes?

She is not a sinkee. PAP Press trying to change the channel on how Ah Tiongs are messing up sinkapore.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ACS is not even an elite school lol,its one of those schools that are good but not quite the best....like my alma mata always in the top 20 but never the top 10.not that rankings matter that much.

worse still its full of those faggy ang moh wannabe kids posh middle class snobs,aint nothing special but like to act like a bunch of "sophisticated" bourgeois.

Alamak, after putting so much efforts to send my kids to ACS, now you tell me this. Where to send them now?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Classmates in ACS includes Ronnie Tay and Jek Kian Yee. Ronnie from the Navy and Jek from MSD. Jek's father was minister - Jek Yuen Tong.

Jek Yuen Tong? The Minister for Culture who was removed by LKY, who got the balls to remove Ministers who misbehaved or under performed. Wish LHL could act like his old man and kick butts.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak, after putting so much efforts to send my kids to ACS, now you tell me this. Where to send them now?

too late....should have checked before u enrolled him,could have sensed the "get out of my elite face",holier than thou,yorkshire breed and pedigree faggotry the moment u stepped into the school.

now ur son is going to expect to be treated like PAP royalty and trains to be chartered for him from now on and issuing statements like would u like 3 meals at hawker center,food court or restaurant?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
ACS is not even an elite school lol,its one of those schools that are good but not quite the best....like my alma mata always in the top 20 but never the top 10.not that rankings matter that much.secondary school is for kids to have fun thats all,rankings are all bullshit.

worse still its full of those faggy ang moh wannabe kids posh middle class snobs,aint nothing special but like to act like a bunch of "sophisticated" bourgeois.

"Elite" has never been about academic results you twit.

There are scores of schools which rank better but they aren't full of the elite.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jek Yuen Tong? The Minister for Culture who was removed by LKY, who got the balls to remove Ministers who misbehaved or under performed. Wish LHL could act like his old man and kick butts.

LKY never removed anyone unless they threatened his grip or his empire or they are a "communist" traitor.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I believe JYT was removed and made High Commissioner coz of Taiwanese mistress.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There are scores of schools which rank better but they aren't full of the elite.

Elite because never had problems when it comes to fund raising? The Lees and Shaws will make sure of that.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

just curious....is ACS curriculum really better than others?do they teach u how to be a future elites?economics,finance,fiscal policy,american history,distribution,marketing,venture capitalist,hedge fund management,ministership and leadership?

melanietan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done PAP and your FT policy ... Instead of having to worry about stepping on dog poo..now we also have to worry about stepping on human feces.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hopefully the MSO can settle this red tape once and for all...

MSO2408e.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
just curious....is ACS curriculum really better than others?do they teach u how to be a future elites?economics,finance,fiscal policy,american history,distribution,marketing,venture capitalist,hedge fund management,ministership and leadership?

The curriculum is no different. However, because there are so many rich pricks around, ACSians develop a different set of values from the immersion.