• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gout

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trust me, yoi wouldn't. You will feel energised once you clear your first 30 mins. It's a breeze thereon and you pick up real good pace. The first 30mins is always the worst as your body is not conditioned to the workout yet, whether running, treadmill or swimming. Once you pass that critical point, you will feel energised and can do a very long workout. Just focus and get that mental block off in that first 30mins.
For me first 30mins is ok
the tough part is 40min to 50min.
50min to 60min is dragging and endure

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
U
Trust me, yoi wouldn't. You will feel energised once you clear your first 30 mins. It's a breeze thereon and you pick up real good pace. The first 30mins is always the worst as your body is not conditioned to the workout yet, whether running, treadmill or swimming. Once you pass that critical point, you will feel energised and can do a very long workout. Just focus and get that mental block off in that first 30mins.
u walk or jog?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cycling is best for those who fear jogging and running will cause knee, ankle, and hip issues when one gets old. 6.9 out of 10 who jog and run when young end up with lower body joint issues.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gout is basically a death sentence,,,better to soylent green,,,this cannot eat,,,that cannot eat,,,,got to exercise alot like no need to work like that,, soylent green would be more humane than the BS suffering brought about by such rubbish illness,,,,Soylent Green,,,its for people

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a theory: girls who are good at badminton tend to be good at sex. This correlation is not true for other types of sports.

No...you don't want to know the one I used to play BADMINTON with when we were young, she was very good, school team etc..that was whom I learnt the speed..etc from...she grew up to be a tomboy...& still not married till this day...maybe good in "bedminton" now, with a different inclination.