• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Google Search for 'Quran Verses' Spike After Terrorists Use Them To Check Who to kill

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
rtx2ivqg1024_1467803370_1467803376_1024x477.jpg

there's a question up on Quora that would be funny if it wasn't so real. [h=3]"Which prayers of Quran I should learn in case terrorists ask me to recite some and save my life?"[/h] Survivors of the Dhaka attacks reported that the killers made hostages recite verses from the Quran, to check who was Muslim - the unlucky few were killed. Most were found with their throats slit.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Google Search for 'Quran Verses' Spike After Terrorists Use Them To Check Who to

These Are The Smiling Terrorists Who Killed Anyone Who Couldn't Recite The Quran In #DhakaAttack
bangladesh_attack__kabeer%20sharma@timesinternet%20in_4_1467403139_725x725.jpg

AP
A survivor’s mother told a Bangladesh newspaper that Muslims, on the other hand, were given dinner.
[h=3]Whatsapp forwards, tweets and Facebook messages are mentioning that perhaps it isn’t such a bad idea to learn a few lines from the holy book[/h] But with an increasing fear of the Ummah, the Muslim world, that many "kaffirs" consider justified, marching into a mosque with a notepad isn't on the to-do list.

Note to self and SINKIES (also DevilWithin): learn some Quran passages. #BangladeshAttack #isis https://t.co/4cW5wmZQFq

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Google Search for 'Quran Verses' Spike After Terrorists Use Them To Check Who to

[h=3]This is not the first time that the Quran’s passages have been used as a litmus test to weed out non-believers.[/h]
thrivalroom800_1467803980_725x725.jpg

theviralroom
During the 2013 Al-Qaeda linked attack at Kenya's Westgate mall, terrorists asked people to recite the Shahadah, other key passages of the Koran, the name of Mohammad’s mother, and other Quranic details.
For a generation that turns to Google for pretty much anything, a devastating incident like a terrorism attack makes it the first port of call. This was noticed in the wake of 2013 San Bernardino, California massacre, "after the media first reported that at least one of the shooters had a Muslim-sounding name", New York Times reported. The top Google search in California, the state that witnessed the massacre with the word “Muslims” in it was “kill Muslims.” And the rest of America searched for the phrase “kill Muslims” with about the same frequency that they searched for “martini recipe,” “migraine symptoms” and “Cowboys roster.”

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lucky me already got a Moslem name from the time I was dating a Malay girl.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i can show them my clipped cock

crazyMod

Alfrescian
Loyal

Our father in heaven,
hallowed be thy name,
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done.
On earth as is it in heaven.
Give us each day our daily bread
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from the evil.
For thy is the kingdom, glory and power forever and ever.

Amen!

This is what I will recite when terrorists want to chop my head or blow me up with a bomb!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just ban the whole Islam and kill all Muslims and you will not have this problem from the religion of violence and murder.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just ban the whole Islam and kill all Muslims and you will not have this problem from the religion of violence and murder.

It is a peaceful religion....

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

So, through terrorism, kafirs are led to Islam, a religion of peace and moderation. It's all divinely planned.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Our father in heaven,
hallowed be thy name,
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done.
On earth as is it in heaven.
Give us each day our daily bread
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from the evil.
For thy is the kingdom, glory and power forever and ever.

Amen!

This is what I will recite when terrorists want to chop my head or blow me up with a bomb!

You will see your father in heaven the fastest and quickest, remember to thank and bless him. :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

im learning arabic lebanese now and taking up islamic karaoke and learning how to sing this song.by the time im done singing it,there will not be a single dry eye in the room,even the non believers will be converts.

also i will be wearing my islamic t shirt that says "death to israel" in arabic,english and jewish.

"ahiibaii" from 4:02 onwards.
[video=youtube;pdZgkGI5h0A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A[/video]

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Allahu Akbar"

My post dated 9 Jul 2016, I dug it out as i find it relevant for French people facing the danger of barbaric beheading by violent muslims. And also for sinkies worrying about their head on their necks. The magical words to learn fast "Allahu Akbar"

Learn the life line words "Allahu Akbar", samsters should also keep these words in their mind, who know one day it may safe my life, A Singaporean, Mudhatter, John Tan's, ??.

rtx2ivqg1024_1467803370_1467803376_1024x477.jpg