• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Goodbye Amos Yee

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you want to serve your NS with pride go ahead! if you want to siam and keng, also no problem. this is a free world. face it like a real man and be accountable for your own actions.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you want to serve your NS with pride go ahead! if you want to siam and keng, also no problem. this is a free world. face it like a real man and be accountable for your own actions.

See dumbfuck there you go again.
Your worshipping pap side is showing up even when you pretend to be objective.
Why must serve NS be with pride? And why must siam NS be associated with the negative term "Keng".....words for you to ponder over loser

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See dumbfuck there you go again.
Your worshipping pap side is showing up even when you pretend to be objective.
Why must serve NS be with pride? And why must siam NS be associated with the negative term "Keng".....words for you to ponder over loser

from the way you always put it in your reply, it's like you know a lot. frankly, i feel ashamed for you.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from the way you always put it in your reply, it's like you know a lot. frankly, i feel ashamed for you.

I dun dare say I know a lot BUT definitely knows more than you for sure. Primary school kids also know more than you. You're really sick dumbfuck Loser. Sorry I keep repeating but there's really no other way to describe you

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun dare say I know a lot BUT definitely knows more than you for sure. Primary school kids also know more than you. You're really sick dumbfuck Loser. Sorry I keep repeating but there's really no other way to describe you

you dun say but the way you put it, you are an ego maniac, and a very ignorant one. from the 1st word to..., i dun even bother reading thru your garbage.