• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goodbye Al Aqsa Mosque. Third jewish temple coming up.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as the Jews are eradicated, the peace will come. Jews do not treat gentiles as humans, they see gentiles as animals.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am curious..is Allah the same as the God of Jews and Christians?
Allah is the Arabic word for God. If you go to any Arab country (Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, etc) where there are significant numbers of Christian Arabs, you'll find that the Christians there use the word Allah for God in their Arabic bible.

It's only the Malaysian Malaysians who've appropriated 'Allah' to refer to the God of the Quran exclusively. That's what happens when you adopt another tribe's religion wholesale unthinkingly.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not as dumbfark as you. Go fuck your mother if you have a lanjiao. If not, let your father rape you.
Your choice of words had proven that you’re a dumbfark. You want Jews but I don’t. Let the Jews fucking enslave you, dumbfark

IMG_4588.jpeg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your choice of words had proven that you’re a dumbfark. You want Jews but I don’t. Let the Jews fucking enslave you, dumbfark

My choice of words is fully dependent on how fucked-up the fucker I'm engaging with. And you meet that fucker criteria. :laugh:
A brainless irrational fucker like you don't deserve a civilized reply from Linpeh.
Please, just die.

IMG_4588_1.jpeg

Last edited: